8.

The next morning was the best morning ever. I woke up and I could smell delicious food coming from downstairs. I was curious so I went downstairs and I saw Marcus making pancakes and listening to music. I stand by the wall for quite a while when he finally saw me and a smile formed on his beautiful face. His hair were messy, he was also shirtless, I can look at him all day. He walked up to me, he lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso when he put me on the counter and he started to kiss my neck.

Marcus- "Good morning princess. How did you sleep?"

Sarah- "Great, from the fact someone called you in the middle of the night which left me curious who it was."

Marcus- "It was ummmm- Martinus. It was Martinus."

Sarah- "Are you sure?"

Marcus- "I'm 100% sure."

Sarah- "Okay. When did you woke up by the way."

Marcus- "Around 40 minutes ago. I wanted to make a suprise for my girlfriend by making her and of course me some good breakfast."

Sarah- "You definitely suprised me. It smells delicious."

He turned the fancy stove off and he walked up to me again.

Marcus- "How are your wounds?"

Sarah- "Pretty good. They don't hurt anymore which is amazing because the pain was annoying af."

He took my hand and walk me to the bedroom.

Marcus- "Take your clothes off."

Sarah- "Marcus I'm not going to have sex with you, even though I kinda want to but not now."

Marcus- "I'm not going to fuck you. I want to see the wounds."

I blushed and I felt embarrassed, I always have dirty thoughts, sometimes they are waaaay too dirty. I took my shirt off and pants, to remind you I am wearing underwear and a bra. He then took the bandages off and looked at my wounds.

Marcus- "They are healing up pretty fast. You don't need bandages, because the wounds healed to the point they aren't open and bleeding."

Sarah- "I can finally move, but I'm really hungry."

Marcus- "Do you still think about food?"

Nope, I think about you doing dirty things with me, but I'll shut up.

Sarah- "No I am not, but the pancakes looks delicious and they will be lonely if we don't eat them."

Marcus- "Haha yeah you're right."

Thank god he believed me, but the pancakes looks delicious to be honest. We sat down in the dining hall and we began to eat.

Sarah- "They are so delicious."

Marcus- "Glad you like them."

I took a glass of water when Marcus asked me something weird.

Marcus- "So when you said you're not going have sex with me, a question came to my mind. Are you a virgin?"

I almost choked on my water when he asked that question.

Sarah- "Weird thing to ask while eating pancakes. And yes I am still a virgin."

I rolled my eyes when I saw smirk on his face.

Sarah- "Can we go visit Crystal today?"

Marcus- "Why?"

Sarah- "Because she is probably thinking clearly now and I want to talk to her."

Marcus- "Okay, but if she will hurt you again, you're moving here to my house."

Sarah- "Deal."

I smiled and then I went to change into Marcus's clothes because he ripped my dress in half. He also changed and we drove to my apartment. When we opened the door we could hear the shower being on and we couldn't see Martinus or Crystal. We quietly walked into Crystal room and we saw the bed was messy, their clothes were all over the room and also their underwear. I put my hand on Marcus's eyes and he did the same so we can't look anymore at the mess and their underwear. I walked to the bed when I saw something on the covers.

Sarah- "Is that a stain?"

Marcus- "It doesn't look like a stain from food to me."

Martinus- "What are you two looking for?"

Martinus was standing by the bathroom door with Crystal and both of them looked like they took a shower.

Marcus & Sarah- "From what is this fucking stain from?"

Marcus- "Did we really said it at the same time?"

Sarah- "Yup we did."

Crystal- "Umm it's from nothing."

Sarah- "So a freaking oxygen made the stain."

Martinus- "It was hot in here and we were sweaty."

Me and Marcus looked at each other and we both started laughing and we fall on the bed from laughter.

Crystal- "You're acting like kids."

We were still laughing, but then we quickly stop up because we were laying on the stain. He stood up, and I jumped into his arms like if I saw a spider on the floor.

Crystal- "As I can see you're doing great."

Sarah- "Yeah my wounds are healed to the point I can move without feeling any pain."

Crystal- "Sarah I am really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me."

Sarah- "It's alright, you were drunk so you couldn't very control what you were doing."

Crystal- "Thank you so much."

I could see tears in her eyes as she hugged me tight.

Marcus- "Be careful please, I don't want my girlfriend to be hurt."

Sarah- "Marcus!"

Martinus and Crystal- "Girlfriend?! How?! When!?"

Marcus- "Upss."

Well this probably won't go too well..

New chapter yaay❤ hope you'll like it😄.