33.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep while I was cuddling with Ethan, I felt someone slowly rubbing my cheek it was the best way to wake me up.

Ethan- "Wake up boo boo."

Sarah- "Just stick to the princess nickname."

I chuckled, but it was like a lazy one because I just woke up few seconds ago. Ethan kissed my forehead, and I was too lazy to wake up and do something.

Ethan- "Wake up princess, you need to go home, Martinus is probably worried, or do you want me to take you there?"

Sarah- "You won't do that."

Ethan- "If I were you I wouldn't be so sure."

Sarah- "Why?"

He stood up, walk to my side of bed and lift me up bridal style.

Sarah- "Ethan!"

Ethan- "I told you."

Sarah- "Next time I'll lay in bed so you can lift me up like this."

We laughed, but then something happened, we looked into each other's eyes and I felt something, it wasn't like 'omg I love him and I can't live without him' but I definitely felt something which wasn't anything in the sister and brother way. I'm not sure if he felt it too, well he said he has feelings for me, but maybe he felt it too. We leaned in and we ended up kissing, he probably liked it because he put me back on the bed without breaking the kiss, and his hand went under my shirt, pulling it slowly upwards. His fingers traced my skin in such a gentle way, I had butterflies in my stomach. After pulling off my shirt, he threw it somewhere in the room, he kiss my stomach and slowly moved upwards to my neck leaving some light marks, his hands were on my hips, very slowly he started to pull down my underwear, but he didn't stop kissing my neck.

*knock knock*

I sighed and Ethan whispered "fuck", he was pissed, I went under the sheets while he went to open the door, it was Grayson but I was playing that I'm sleeping.

Grayson- "We should take her home, can you wake her please up? Martinus is going nuts that she's not home."

Ethan- "Of course."

Grayson- "Thanks E."

Ethan- "No problem Gray."

Then I heard the door shut, and I felt someone lay next to me, it was Ethan.

Ethan- "We'll get killed for doing this."

He laughed, but I didn't because I felt like a total slut.

Ethan- "What's wrong?"

Sarah- "I feel like a slut, I've slept with Marcus, with Martinus and almost with you."

Ethan- "Calm down princess, we didn't did it don't worry. I promise it won't happen again."

Sarah- "You say it like you probably didn't like it."

Ethan- "Of course I did like it, I love it so much, but I don't want to cause troubles between you and Martinus."

It kinda hurt me, I stood up, grabbed my shirt from the floor and rushed into the bathroom with tears. I looked into the mirror and said to myself:

Sarah- "Are you happy now, slut? You don't deserve anyone, not even Marcus that's madly in love with you, or your future husband Martinus that you love endlessly. Not even your brother, you don't deserve even the babies."

From the anger and sadness I pushed everything from the sink on the ground, i started to cry even more but I took some deep breaths and decided to go out, Ethan was sitting on the bed worried, but I've walked pass him and packed my things, after that I put on my sneakers and went to say goodbye to Grayson, I then called the elevator. While the elevator was coming Ethan came with both of my car keys, and also his.

Ethan- "I'm taking you home why are you running from me?"

I didn't say anything also the elevator came, I went inside with Ethan, after the door closed he grabbed my chin gently so I can look at him but I moved my head away, but he stopped the elevator and look at me.

Ethan- "Talk to me please."

Sarah- "If you don't want to hear Martinus yelling at you for taking me home late, start the elevator."

He looked kinda hurt, but then he pushed other button again so we moved. The ride home was quiet, when we arrived I took a deep breath before I went inside..

______________________________________________

Hey guys, I read what you said that you'll wait until I'll get better and then I can update.. Well I'm not feeling any better I also did something bad to myself, and if I would take a break to "recover" it will take for too long and I don't want to lose my fans..