16.

Sexual//

I stood up and I walked to his office to gave him back the folder I needed. Marcus was standing by the door when he locked them with a smirk on his face and he walked up to me, and I bit my lip.

Marcus- "How I'll love to bite this lip."

He stroked my bottom lip with his thumb, then he walked to his table, he took something from his drawer and he came back.

Marcus- "We'll need this."

He took a unwrapped condom from his pocket and he smirked.

Sarah- "Marcus we can't do this."

Marcus- "Why not?"

Sarah- "Because you have Crystal and I have Martinus."

Marcus- "I told you I don't care if you're with my brother or not, and don't worry I'll be soft on you because I know it's your first."

Sarah- "Well it isn't my first anymore."

Marcus- "You aren't virgin?"

Sarah- "Not anymore."

Marcus- "So now I don't need to be soft."

Just thought of it makes me turned on. Fuck I need to think straight. I didn't realized I was biting my lip. Then Marcus smashed his lips onto mine and he started to take my and also his clothes off. We started to walk towards his table when he threw everything from his desk, not caring about papers and other things. He puts me on the desk and unwrap and slide on the condom. He then went inside me, every thrust he went deeper and harder and my breaths were becoming sharper.

Sarah- "Faster please."

Marcus- "Someone likes it rough."

He started to be faster and our moans were filling the whole room. I felt my walls tightening around his big member.

Marcus- "Fuck. So tight around me Sarah."

He went deeper when he hit my G-spot, I arched my back and he smirked knowing he find the right spot. Then he hit it 5 more times in a row. My moans became louder, sweat forming on our foreheads, a knot formed inside my stomach when I felt myself release. His thrusts didn't stopped, he started to kiss me and he also bit my bottom lip. He went faster, but then he went slower but deeper and this movement was repeating over and over when a knot started to form again.

Sarah- "Marcus please stop, I can't release again."

Marcus- "Don't worry babygirl."

He didn't stop, and his thrusts were so deep and hard, with every one my vision became black and white.

Sarah- "Marcuus!"

I felt myself release again, my legs became weak and I scratched his back from the enjoyment. After that he pulled out and my breaths were sharp and quick.

Marcus- "You're whole another level. This was the best sex I've ever had."

We slowly put our clothes on when I started to realize what I did. I cheated again, and this time, I cheated on someone I love so much for a long time.

Marcus- "Was it a good idea cheating on me with my twin brother?"

Sarah- "He is a lot more better than you."

Marcus- "Really?"

He walked up to me, pinned me to the wall and whispered.

Marcus- "If he's better, can he make you feel the way I do? Can he have you scream his name? Can he make you moan like I do? And what about your legs shaking when I go down you, can he do that?"

Sarah- "He definitely has a bigger dick than you and also he can do all the things better."

Marcus- "Well then, I'll see you at work tomorrow Mrs. Dolan."

He smiled and unlocked the door. I ran to my office, grabbed my things and I went to Ethan's and Gray's apartment, I was on the edge of crying because I felt guilt about what I did. I just cheated on Martinus, he is the man of my life and I cheated...

Hei💌 here you have a dirty chapter. Let me know what you think. ❤ p.s. I need holy water because this chapter oof, I need help lmao.