9.

Crystal- "Are you guys together?"

Martinus- "When did it happen?"

Crystal- "Did you already fuck?"

I was just looking at Marcus how he was getting more nervous and I just admired how cute he is. When we looked at each other, it was like nobody is around us, we didn't care about those two, we just felt like we are alone.

Sarah- "So many questions. Yes we are together and you don't need to hear the rest for now."

Martinus & Crystal- "Fine."

They walked into the kitchen when Marcus walked up to me.

Marcus- "Thank you. If they would ask more questions I would probably gone crazy."

Sarah- "You're so cute when you're nervous. "

Marcus- "Really? Am I still cute when I do this?"

He started to tickle me and I am very ticklish, I ran to the other side of the bed.

Sarah- "Marcus don't."

Marcus- "Why not? It's fun."

Sarah- "For you it's fun. I am very ticklish so don't tickle me."

Marcus- "Okay I won't tickle you but I can do this."

He kissed me and I felt like I am dreaming. Kisses from him can heal any my pain. I just love this boy.

Sarah- "Hold up, what date is today?"

Marcus- "10th of May. Why?"

Sarah- "It's my birthday today."

Marcus- "Happy birthday princess. We should celebrate."

Sarah- "Well I have some champagne in the fridge."

I took his hand and we walked into the kitchen for the champagne when we saw Crystal and Martinus pouring the champagne into 4 glasses.

Martinus & Crystal- "Happy birthday!"

Sarah- "Aww you remembered."

Crystal- "How could we forget. It's your 19th birthday today. Let's celebrate!"

Sarah- "Calm down okay? Haha I need to also go and see my brothers, they have something for me."

Crystal- "Just one drink and you can go. Pleeease."

Sarah- "Okay just one."

We took our glasses, everyone said 'happy birthday' and Marcus kissed my forehead and said :

Marcus- "Happy birthday. I love you so much."

Sarah- "I love you too."

We took a sip from our champagne and we thought about the old times in high school.

Martinus- "Everytime me and Marcus came home from school, he always was talking how beautiful you looked that day. He couldn't stop talking about you."

Crystal- "Well Sarah was the same person. We came home and she was swearing a lot because she couldn't handle the fact that Marcus is bullying her, but some minutes later she was talking about how hot Marcus looked that day."

Marcus- "Stop right there Martinus, I remember how the whole way home you couldn't stop talking about Crystal and how you are having dirty dreams with her."

Sarah- "Don't let me start on what Crystal was doing. She was always talking about Martinus and how amazing he can be in bed."

I smiled and I took a sip from my champagne again, then I decided to go change into something more put together and I went back.