35.

1 month later

It's been a month since me and Martinus forgave each other and in 3 days we're getting married! I can't be more happy, I've dreamed about him and this for so long and it all came true. Our babies are holding up perfectly they're healthy which I'm so proud of. I've also bought a dress, Martinus didn't see them but he wanted me to look like a princess because that's how he calls me all the time.

Martinus and I moved to another place, this time we decided to buy a house because I'm pregnant and it will be more suitable, we picked an amazing house which I fell in love with

I didn't hear anything about Marcus or Ethan and Grayson, even my mom for a month now, I am worried that something happened to them

I didn't hear anything about Marcus or Ethan and Grayson, even my mom for a month now, I am worried that something happened to them. Right now I'm laying on our couch covered in blankets because it's cold here in Norway, I was chilling when Martinus walked into the living room, he kissed my forehead looking concerned and worried.

Martinus- "Princess? You have a call....it's important."

He looked really worried, I started to be scared. I stood up and walked to my office where an unknown person was calling me, it wasn't the same one from one month ago, I picked up with my hands shaking.

Doctor- "Hello Mrs. Dolan?"

Sarah- "Yes it's me. What happened?"

Doctor- "I'm really sorry to say it by a phone after a week it happened but your brothers told me they will tell you."

Sarah- "Is everything okay?"

Doctor- "I'm sorry but your mother died a week ago. She had cancer which she probably didn't tell you about. I'm so sorry for your tragic loss Mrs. Dolan."

My phone fell down right when I heard she's dead, my mom, my mother which was here for me all the time had cancer and she didn't tell me about it! My mother which raised me, which gave me life left. She left. From the anger I immediately called Ethan, after few rings he finally answered.

Ethan- "Hey Sarah what's wro-"

Sarah- "When you wanted to tell me that mom died! It happened a week ago and you didn't had the encourage to come here and tell me! I don't want to see you ever again Ethan Dolan, don't come near me! I hate both of you, I wish you weren't my siblings!"

With that I smashed my phone onto the wall, I sat down on the floor and I punched it few times, I was yelling, I was crying. Martinus hugged me tight while he tried to calm me down, I cried into his chest feeling completely numb and weak. My mother which was like a sister to me left me forever and also my brothers didn't told me. After an hour crying into Martinus's chest someone showed up inside my office. It was Marcus and he had a letter in his hands, he quickly put it on my table and hugged me and Martinus, it was like a group hug. What is he doing here after a month of not calling or showing up?..

______________________________________________

For those who didn't forget about me, guess who ended in the hospital?