41.

The next day

The doctor came into my room in the morning with signed papers that I can leave. I was already up because I was packing, I took the papers thanked him. After he left I changed into my black jeans, purple loose shirt and a grey hoodie. Before I left I wanted to go visit Martinus. He is still in coma, when I was looking at him I didn't really felt anything, love, sadness everything disappears when I look at him. I didn't said anything to him, I just left and went to find Marcus. I called the taxi and after few minutes I arrived to my mother's apartment, I paid the driver and rushed into the building. After I got on the 13th floor, I walked to my mother's apartment, her doors were slightly opened. I could hear someone going trough her bedroom, I slowly opened the main door, and then I went to my mother's bedroom. I peeked inside and it was Marcus.

Sarah- "Don't move Marcus!"

Marcus- "And how will you stop me huh? You don't have anything."

I pulled out my gun from the back of my jeans and pointed at him.

Sarah- "I wouldn't be so sure. You forgot to steal this. Now tell me what the hell are you looking for."

Marcus- "None of your business."

I loaded the gun and pointed at him again.

Sarah- "I won't ask twice Marcus."

Marcus- "You won't shoot me. You're too weak for that."

I shot the closet door and looked at him.

Sarah- "Are you sure? Now give me my things and everything that belongs to my mother. Or this bullet will end up in your brain."

Marcus- "Okay, okay I am giving up! Here."

He threw all if the stolen things in front of me. I took them with me and rushes to my car. He obviously followed me.

Marcus- "Where are you going now?"

Sarah- "Far away!"

I am actually heading to my house for my backpack and my clothes because I am leaving the state.

Marcus- "You can't do that! Martinus will call police when he'll wake up."

Sarah- "And until then I'll be far away from here. Bye Marcus."

And with that I drove away over to my house. I rushed inside, I pushed my clothes into my backpack and headed far away. I don't even know where I'll go. I still have around few thousands of dollars, maybe I'll find something to settle down for now. But I need to hide from the world, I don't mind but it will be though.

______________________________________________

hey guys I'm so incredibly sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I have a editing fanpage on Instagram and I am getting famous there and it's a lot, but I'll update as much as I can. sadly this is end of this story.. but I am already working on a sequel so don't worry. there will be more love interests, more drama. I love you guys <33