24.

Finally a lunch break, but not for me because I need to go to the land. I'm not planning to go with Marcus. He is talking with Crystal in his office for a long time now. After few minutes she walked out crying, slamming the door behind her.

Marcus- "Ready to go?"

Sarah- "Where?"

Marcus- "I'm taking you to the land remember?"

Sarah- "I- I'll call an Uber."

Marcus- "No, I won't allow that. Come on."

Sarah- "You're not allowing that? I need your permission to call an Uber?"

Marcus- "I told you you're not going anywhere with any other man."

Sarah- "Are you listening to what you're saying?"

Marcus- "It's hard for me that you're with Martinus, and it's driving me crazy. Don't hesitate and let me take you there please."

Sarah- "I don't remember you being this jealous."

Marcus- "Sarah don't tease or I will rip off your clothes how I did when we were together."

Sarah- "Why you always want to fuck me when I'm not listening to you?

Marcus- "Because I know your mood will be a lot better when we'll do it."

Sarah- "Just take me there, because this conversation is uncomfortable."

We walked to his car and then he started the engine. Weirdly he went the wrong way and he actually went pretty fast.

Sarah- "Marcus slow down, you're going the wrong way."

He didn't listen and he went faster.

Sarah- "Marcus. Marcus! Marcus listen to me for fuck's sake! I don't want anything to happen to you or me so stop the car!"

He stopped and I got quickly out, making my way back to the city.

Marcus- "Sarah I'm so sorry."

Sarah- "Why you have to go the wrong way plus going really fast."

Marcus- "Because.."

Sarah- "Because?"

Marcus- "You're in a big danger."

Sarah- "I'm in danger with you Marcus."

Marcus- "No really, someone is following us we need to get rid of them please Sarah. I promised myself that if something happens to you I won't be able to live without you. I want to protect you, because I love you please."

I looked behind me and I saw a black car coming towards us. We quickly ran back to the car driving away..

Very short chapter I'm so sorry 💔 I wanted to update but I'm also tired. Btw my new book is out now, go check it out if you want. ❤