5.

The date will be in 2 hours.. And I still don't know what I'll wear. Crystal is already dressed and she is doing her hair and makeup and I'm looking like a hot mess.

Crystal- "The date is in 30 minutes.. Sorry I forgot to tell you we changed the time.."

Are you fucking kidding me? I put on something cute and Crystal was more and more stressed every minute. I did my hair and makeup. I have 10 minutes left and I'm ready. Some minutes later Crystal called me that she is in the car and that I need to hurry up. I came in front of the building, and she drove to the fancy ass restaurant. The boys were there waiting for us. Crystal took Martinus inside and I was outside with Marcus.

Marcus- "Hey Sarah.. You look amazing."

Sarah- "Thanks.. You don't look bad also."

Then he put his hand on my waist and we walked inside and sat down to our table.

Crystal- "So are you two a couple?"

I almost choked on my water when she said that.

Marcus- "We're just close friends Crystal."

Sarah- "Are you pregnant already?"

Her eyes widened and she was looking at my with the 'you're such a idiot' look.

Crystal- "What do you mean?"

Sarah- "Well I bet you two are uncomfortable with condoms, I'm just curious if you aren't already pregnant at this point."

I was getting pissed somehow, and I was talking with her with a sassy attitude. Then we managed to change the subject and I was trying to be nice. I saw Ethan and Grayson walking to their table when they saw me too and they came to our table. I stood up with a smile and I hugged both of them.

Grayson- "Sarah nice to see you again.. You look amazing."

Ethan- "You look fantastic.. How are you?"

Sarah- "I'm happy to see you guys again. Well..."

I looked over at Marcus, Crystal and Martinus and I introduced Ethan and Grayson. They shook their hands when Ethan with Grayson were about to shake Marcus's hand.

Ethan- "Nice to see you again Mr. Gunnarsen."

Marcus- "Can't say the same."

Grayson- "Ethan look our little sister has a date.. We should leave her to have fun."

Marcus & Martinus- "Sister?!?"

I was so confused, what's going on between those four. Ethan and Grayson winked at Marcus & Martinus when they hugged me and went to their table.

Marcus- "You never told us you have brothers."

Martinus- "Dolans? Really?"

Sarah- "Oh sorry I didn't hear you trough the love of my brothers you have problem with."

Crystal- "Sarah be nice."

Sarah- "And what's going on between you four? Did they took your girlfriends or what."

Marcus- "Go ask them."

Sarah- "Fuck you Marcus."

Marcus- "I would love it."

Martinus- "This is getting intense."

Crystal- "Yup."

I'm trying so hard not to smack them in their face. I thought this will be such a great  and nice date but I guess I was wrong..

Short chapter again.. Sorry I need to take care of some things, hope you'll understand..❤