25.

This time we changed seats because I know how to get rid of those people behind us. I very sharply turned the car and drove to the city. Then I drove to the old road where me and my brothers are drifting all the time, there are more sharp turns which I never tried before but I guess I need to risk it.

Marcus- "Princess are you sure this is safe?"

I felt an ache in my heart and my eyes were watery when he called me princess.

Sarah- "Yeah I'm sure."

Surprisingly I did all the turns right, sometimes there was a chance we would roll down the hill but we didn't. At the last and the sharpest turn I did it without complications, but the car which was following us didn't make it and it rolled down the steep hill, and then it also blew up. Took me some minutes to realize that I killed someone. I got out of the car feeling super cold and nauseous. I then fell down on my knees crying very hard.

Marcus- "Princess please don't cry."

Sarah- "Marcus I killed someone! I killed a living person!"

Marcus- "No you didn't, look at me.... You didn't kill anybody. They didn't make the turn. If they wouldn't follow us they wouldn't end up like this."

I got up when I felt pair of hands around my waist, really low almost on my ass and I felt kisses on my neck.

Marcus- "Why don't we take this to my place so you can calm down."

Sarah- "When you'll realize I'm with Martinus. If you wouldn't cheat, we could have fun when we would want but you fucked up, just take me home."

He squeezed my ass then he walked to the car with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, when I saw a text from Martinus.

Martinus: I miss you so much. Call me when you can so I can hear your beautiful voice.

I'm blushing and probably I'm red like a tomato. I then sat into the car also, on our way Marcus had his hand on my thigh and it was getting weird. But finally after few minutes I arrived home and called Martinus. He needs to fly to New York for few days because of work. Then I drove to my work again with an envelope in my hands. Marcus was at lunch so I put onto his desk under the papers he had there. I basically gave him a paper where it says I don't want to work here anymore. Also Ethan texted me if I can go to the hospital, that he has some news for me about Grayson. I am really scared what happened. When I arrived to the hospital, Ethan was waiting for me and I couldn't tell if he's happy that I came or he's pissed that I arrived little bit late. He then hugged me so I guess he isn't pissed.

Ethan- "Close your eyes."

Sarah- "Why?"

Ethan- "Just close them."

I did what he told me to do and then he took my hand and navigated me where I need to go while he was holding my hand.

Ethan- "Now open your eyes."

I opened them, I saw Grayson on his phone smiling at photos where's all three of us. My eyes started to water really quickly.

Sarah- "Grayson?"

Grayson- "Omg Sarah, I'm so happy I can see you again."

He started crying also, I hugged him and I couldn't believe he's alive. I was crying onto his shoulder so much.

Grayson- "Shh don't cry. I'm right here it's okay. Everything's fine."

Sarah- "I'm so happy I can see you again."

He rubbed my back when Ethan also joined into the hug. Three of us were talking until the evening when I decided to go home and Ethan went to his apartment to clean. Weird, he doesn't like to clean. It was pretty late already when I went to my bed. I couldn't really sleep because Martinus wasn't next to me. At least I closed my eyes, imagined he's here with me. Then I heard knock on the main door, I went to see who it is and it was Marcus. I annoyingly rolled my eyes and opened, by the way I was only in my underwear, nothing else.

Sarah- "What the hell are you doing here at this hour?"

Marcus- "Can you tell me what the fuck is this?"

He took out the paper where was written that I don't want to work anymore in his company.

Marcus- "I won't sign it. I don't want to lose you second time."

Sarah- "You need to sign it, I won't go there if you decide not to sign the paper."

Marcus- "Sarah don't start this again."

He took a step closer and I took a step back...

Hei❤ soo what do you recommend, what will happen between Marcus and Sarah? Let me know in the comments ❤ also today (May 10th) it's my birthday 🎊 yay..