26.

Sarah- "Marcus don't play with my feelings."

Marcus- "And how am I playing with your feelings?"

Sarah- "One time you cheat, then you want me back. Then you get jealous and then you look at me with your beautiful brown eyes and I forget about that I'm with your brother. So can you please sign it and leave me alone?"

Marcus- "Sarah please."

He took a step closer and I put my hands in front of my chest as a sign him not to move any closer.

Marcus- "I won't let you go. I lost you once, I won't lose you again."

Sarah- "I guess you need to let me go. Bye Marcus."

I walked to the door and opened them so he can walk away which worked. With tears in his eyes, he walked away looking devastated. I went back to my bed and I layed down, after few minutes I got more and more nauseous and I ended up in the bathroom, puking into the toilet. Then I heard the front door close, after that Martinus was knocking on the bathroom door.

Martinus- "Princess I'm back. Are you okay there?"

Sarah- "Y-yeah.. *coughs* I'm o-okay."

After few minutes I washed my face and went to my room. Martinus was there, waiting for me, he also changed my bed sheets, walked up to me he carried me to the bed. I layed down on his chest and he was stroking my hand.

Martinus- "Princess?"

Sarah- "Yeah?"

Martinus- "I don't want to scare you or anything but what if you don't feel well because you may be pregnant."

Sarah- "I was thinking of that. But the question is if you're ready for a baby."

Martinus- "Of course I am. If it exists, it's ours and I'll love it with my heart. I may not have you as much as I did but I can get through it."

He put me on the side so I'm not laying on his chest and he kissed my stomach, and then put his head on it.

Martinus- "I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too."

We fell asleep, when I had nightmare about me loosing the baby I was carrying under my heart, and I woke up crying so much and Martinus was laying far away from me.

Martinus- "Princess what's wrong?"

Sarah- "I just had a nightmare."

Martinus- "Come here."

He pulled me closer to him, kissed my forehead and I was facing him.

Martinus- "I love you very much princess. Maybe I'm saying it all day and night but I truly mean it and I feel like if I don't say it I'll feel like I lost you forever."

Sarah- "I love you so much. I'm glad you're here right now. And that you'll be here forever."

Martinus- "I won't ever leave you. You're my everything."

I kissed him and I fell asleep in his arms, close to him..

____________________________________________

Short chapter again. Sorry I just did something horrible to myself...