23.

I woke up feeling amazing when I saw a note from Martinus.

'Babygirl yesterday night was very beautiful. God you can handle a lot. I needed to go to work, but your beautiful body can't get out of my head.. Hope we can see each other very soon. I love you.'

I bit my bottom lip until I realized I need to go to work too, also see Marcus which I don't want to. But I definitely know that I want to wear something really teasing today.

It's definitely not a teasing outfit but I like it plus today's is warm outside

It's definitely not a teasing outfit but I like it plus today's is warm outside. Okay I have my wallet, car keys plus apartment keys, phone and also my perfume, and of course photos of Martinus, Gray and Ethan that can fit into my wallet. Which car I should ride today? I'll take an Uber because I don't want to ride my cars today. I took my phone out to call an Uber when Jack drove into the garage.

Jack- "Want a ride?"

Sarah- "Of course."

I got inside the car, and we drove away.

Sarah- "How did you know I need a ride?"

Jack- "I wanted to take you to work today, so I guess I'm very lucky."

Sarah- "Of course you are haha."

Jack- "So how's Grayson?"

Sarah- "Well they said that he may survive but I'll go see him today."

Jack- "I can take you there if you want after work."

Sarah- "If you have time, sure."

Jack- "Okay, I'll text you when I'll pick you up later. And if something happens in work,  text me or call me."

Sarah- "Okay thanks Jack."

Jack- "No problem."

After we arrived, I said goodbye to him and he drove away. Not a nice surprise I had when I walked into my office. Mrs. Anna Grande was walking from Marcus's office, I felt my nerves started to heat up. When she exits our office, I walked towards Marcus.

Sarah- "Can I ask you why the fuck you're taking my clients?"

Marcus- "You're so cute when you're angry. Come inside my office, we can work things out."

Sarah- "I won't let you to fuck me Marcus."

He smirked and walked closer.

Marcus- "Well but you enjoyed it very much. The way you screamed my name or how you had scratched my back from the enjoyment. Don't you want to do all of that again?"

Sarah- "N-no."

Marcus- "But your body says something else."

Sarah- "What do you m-mean?"

Marcus- "Your breathing became heavy, your legs are weak and your palms are sweating. You resist to bite your lip because you know what would happen next. Your mind is now full of the memories from the night. Am I right?"

Fuck he is 100% right, how does he know me so well?

Sarah- "You're-"

*knock knock*

Assistant- "Mr. Gunnarsen you have a visitor which wants to see you in your office right now."

Marcus- "Who is it?"

Assistant- "Your girlfriend Crystal."

Marcus- "Tell her to wait, I have important chat with Mrs. Dolan."

Sarah- "No it's okay, I'll go do my work. I also need to go check a land for sale trough the lunch break."

Marcus- "I'll take you."

Sarah- "No it's okay. Probably Crystal doesn't want you near me."

Marcus- "I don't care, I'll take you there."

Sarah- "I'll think about it."

Marcus- "Okay. Mrs. Travis you can tell her to come in."

Assistant- "Alright Mrs. Gunnarsen."

I went to sit to my desk, thinking about if I should let Marcus to take me where I need to go trough the lunch break. Should I let him or not?..

Hei❤ new chapter. Btw I ate something very small and I puked it anyway. Hope you like this chapter, let me know if Sarah (me hehe) should let Marcus to drive her to the land. Also thank you for 3K reads, I have a big surprise for you very soon and it will be very interesting and nice. And also I really want to have hot photoshoots like M&M but I don't know where sadly ;( But I really want to try it tbh, and I mean really, I dream of this for such a long time now. 😭