15.

Marcus- "Sarah please."

Sarah- "Marcus I'm sorry. You'll find someone better than me."

Marcus- "Nobody better exists."

Sarah- "I'm not the right one you're looking for."

Marcus- "You're the one. Sarah please don't do this to me."

Sarah- "I'm sorry Marcus, both of us fucked up."

Marcus- "Is there any way we'll go back to each other?"

Sarah- "I don't know, I need time please. And congratulation to you and your Crystal's relationship."

I gave him a light smile, but my eyes were full of tears. I pat his shoulder and I started to walk away, when he took my hand, pulled me very close and he kissed me.

Marcus- "I- I'm so sorry I didn't meant to do that."

I bit my bottom lip and he puts his hand above my ass.

Marcus- "Don't bite your lip in front of me. You know well that I get turned on by that."

Sarah- "And what will you do if I do it again. "

Marcus- "Something we'll both enjoy very much."

Then we heard Crystal knocking on the door, Marcus unlocked them and when I was leaving, I looked at him and I bit my bottom lip again. And then I walked to my office, took my jacket of and I only had a lace bodysuit with lacy bra underneath and I started doing the boring stuff. After some minutes I heard something from Marcus's office and it wasn't very pleasant for me. They need to fuck even here, how nice. Just image of them doing it is giving me the worst uncomfortable feeling. Oh shit, I forgot one important folder in Marcus's office, fuck I need it right now. I knocked on the door and I didn't care if they are fucking or not.

Sarah- "Hey you two stop doing what you're doing and let me in. I forgot something important there."

After some short minutes Marcus opened the door, he was shirtless, his hair were messy, his chest had traces of some "enjoyment scratches" as I like to call them and his pants were unbuttoned.

Sarah- "First of all do it somewhere else, I can't concentrate. And second of all can you please give me the dark blue folder?"

Marcus looked at me from up and down, he bit his lip and smirked. Then he went for the folder and handed it to me, Crystal was actually dressed up and she looked like she didn't took off not even her shirt. Eww just thought of what she was doing is making me uncomfortable. I walked to my table with a image of her doing some job for Marcus, eww. I tried to think about something else so I started to work again. But I had a suprise inside the folder. It was a note which Marcus very quickly wrote and put it in the folder.

'You though I didn't saw how you bit your lip when you were leaving my office? I don't care if you're with my brother or not. I'll do something you'll enjoy so much. You'll scream my name and you'll beg me to give you more.'

I didn't realized I was biting my lip when I read that. Some minutes later, Marcus walked Crystal out, he closed the door and then looked over at me with a smirk on his face..

Hei❤ I need help, so please tell me in the comments your opinion. Should I make the continuation of this chapter dirty where something will happen between Sarah and Marcus, or should I have Sarah to go home because she cares about Martinus very much. Please tell me your opinion, I will like to hear it❤