39.

next early morning

Martinus- "Wake up. We're leaving!"

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Martinus smashing the door and leaving from our bedroom. He definitely was sleeping next to me by the ruined sheets on his side and his clothes all over floor. I have a feeling like I am a prisoner or something, I need to obey him and also he's taking me away without my permission, oh also I was slapped yesterday so that's great. I stood up from the bed, my outfit was just some grey sweatpants and a oversized hoodie. I left the bed like it is and I went to the kitchen to talk with Martinus about him selling the house. I don't care if he will slap me again, i took the paperwork and I threw it on the table in the kitchen.

Sarah- "Why the hell are you selling our house?"

Martinus- "None of your business."

Sarah- "Well actually it is my fucking business."

Martinus- "Shut up or do you want me to slap you again?"

Marcus- "Leave her alone."

Martinus- "Shut up Marcus or I'll beat you up."

Marcus- "Is that only thing you can do?"

Martinus- "Well at least I don't betray my family and I didn't cheat on my girlfriend."

Marcus- "Oh yeah? But I didn't slap her, mind you while she's pregnant."

Martinus- "She wasn't listening and she was pissing me off!"

Marcus- "That's why you needed to slap her and then you tried to fuck her while she was sleeping this night."

Martinus- "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Marcus- "I saw how you were trying to get her out from her clothes while she was sleeping, you were also kissing her body. You're disgusting."

Martinus- "She would love it anyway."

Sarah- "That's enough!"

Marcus- "Mind your own business Sarah!"

I've pulled out a gun I had behind my back and pointed it at Marcus and then at Martinus.

Sarah- "I said that's enough."

They both looked shocked but then Marcus went to start the car while Martinus went upstairs. On his way he grabbed my wrist.

Martinus- "When we will arrive to our destination I'll fuck you senseless and I don't care if you will like it or not."

Sarah- "We'll see about that."

I showed him my gun but he just smiled and went for our suitcases. I've put on my sneakers and headed to the car, I still have my gun with me just in case. I was sitting in the front next to Martinus and Marcus was in the back. When Martinus got back with our suitcases he locked the house and gave me the keys. After that he sat down into the car, squeezed my thigh and started the engine. I already miss this place. The whole way Martinus had his hand on my thigh and he was slowly moving closer to my private parts. I pushed his hand away, but he smiled and continued on holding my thigh. When we drove away from the city I saw very suspicious black Lamborghini Aventador behind us but I didn't say anything.

Marcus- "Um bro? We have a problem, they're behind us."

Martinus- "What!?"

Sarah- "Who?"

Martinus- "Not your business Sarah."

Martinus started to go faster while Marcus got out of the window and started shooting on the car behind us.

Sarah- "What the fuck is happening!?"

Martinus- "Shut up right now!"

Sarah- "Fuck you."

Martinus- "Don't disobey me."

Sarah- "You're nothing to me so I can say whatever I want."

Martinus- "How it is going there Marcus?

Marcus- "Bad. Go faster."

He did what Marcus told him but after few meters they pushed us from behind.

Martinus- "Fuck!"

They were pushing us pretty aggressively, I was praying I won't die or something. In far away I saw very sharp turn, Martinus won't make it.

Sarah- "Stop the car!"

Martinus- "What the fuck? No I won't!"

Sarah- "You won't make that turn! We'll die!"

Martinus- "We won't trust me."

Sarah- "I won't trust you. Stop the fucking car."

Martinus- "Shut up."

In this moment I prayed he will make it. As he was turning the driving wheel, it seemed that we'll make it but the black Lamborghini pushed us from the side and we flipped and we were flipping on the ground next to the road and we landed upside down. I quickly tried to realize what's happening, I got off my seatbelt, I kicked the window open and crawled outside the car, I continue to crawl away from the car because it will blew up in few minutes, my knuckles were bleeding and I had opened wounds. I saw Martinus laying far away in Marcus hands. After few seconds the car blew up few meters away from me, but I was far enough that the fire didn't hit me. My stomach started hurting very badly, a blood was streaming from my private parts, I knew that it is the babies. I started yelling from pain, alone I was laying in the grass, Marcus with Martinus far away from me. After few minutes I wanted to close my eyes, but I heard the sirens from the ambulance. Just in few seconds there were people around me trying to know my name but I fainted. In this moment I know my babies are dead..

______________________________________________

New chapter <3 I am in a good mood to write.