18.

We have been in the hospital for 3 hours now. I still have some trouble from breathing, and I'm still crying but I'm calm because when it's getting worse, Ethan runs up to me, he holds my hands or he has his hands on my cheeks and he's helping me to breathe properly. My whole life just flipped upside down in just few hours. Grayson is not doing well, Martinus left me and it's all my fault. I deserve all of this.

Ethan- "Sarah please, come home, you need to change."

Sarah- "I'm not going anywhere."

Ethan- "Sarah you need to. Grayson wouldn't be happy to see you like this."

I looked at him and nod. We drove to my apartment because we didn't want to go to Ethan's. I've opened the door and Crystal's things were still here. Also her, Marcus and Martinus were sitting in the living room. I've immediately regretted that we went here. I've turned over to the door when Ethan stopped me.

Ethan- "Shh, look at me. They won't hurt you. Go change I'll wait here."

I nod and I walked to my room. Every three of them were looking at me and the bloody shirt I had on. Martinus started walking towards me when Ethan stepped in.

Ethan- "Where do you think you're going?"

Martinus- "I want to talk to her."

Ethan- "You three won't go near her. We are going through a lot now. She trusted all of you and you Martinus left her, Crystal lied to her and Marcus raped her."

Marcus- "She liked it."

Ethan- "I'll kill you right now."

Sarah- "Ethan please come here, it's not worth it."

Martinus- "Sarah please listen to me."

Sarah- "You told me what have you wanted trough the text. We don't need to talk."

I saw tears in his eyes, and I really want to kiss him.

Ethan- "I'll go take a shower.

Sarah- "Okay."

I looked back at Martinus, he looked like he regrets everything and wants me back.

Martinus- "Please Sarah."

Sarah- "Okay we can talk. But in private."

We walk into my room, I closed the door and I smashed my lips onto his without regretting it. The kiss and him, that's all I need now. We didn't broke our kiss when he started to slowly pull up my shirt and I let him.

Martinus- "Are you sure your brother won't come here?"

I walked to the door and I locked them.

Sarah- "I'm sure he won't."

Martinus- "This is why I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too."

I walked up to him and we started to kiss again, slowly taking our clothes off and we layed down on my bed. He went softly in, and soft moans were escaping from our mouth. When we finished it, we were laying on the bed, my head was resting on his chest, and he was stroking my hand.

Sarah- "I'm really sorry for what I did. He just locked the door and didn't let me out. I'm really sorry, I feel ashamed talking about it."

Martinus- "Don't be ashamed, I trust you. And also I forgive you.. I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too."

I unlock the door and we both fell asleep, he was hugging me tight and I was resting my head on his chest. I don't want this feeling to end...

New chapter ❤ I don't know if I'll finish this book. Let me know if I should finish this book❤