30.

Martinus- "Marcus finally, I thought you won't come back."

Marcus- "Your future wife has talent with people."

Martinus- "Thank you Marcus that you came back."

Both of them went to their family and friends and I got dragged to mine family group.

Paul- "One month working with us and we're getting to know these great news with your family. Congratulations."

Sarah- "Thank you Paul I'm glad you, Jack and crew decided to come also, I'm really happy you're here."

Paul is my friend, he works with us and Jack, I know him for a long time now and we're very good friends.

Jack- "Look at her, future wife and mother also."

Sarah- "Jack!"

I ran up to him, hugged him really tight, I didn't see him for almost a month now but we're very good best friends, nothing more nothing less.

Jack- "I'm glad to see you again. I'm not taking care of you for one month and look at you, you'll be a mother and a wife. This is unexplainable."

We both started to laugh because we knew it was a joke, I'm glad to see him again.

Jack- "I am gonna find your fiance now and have a important talk with him."

Sarah- "Omg Jack don't kill him haha."

Jack- "Don't worry."

We laughed again, then he walked away and I went to see my mom and brothers.

Mom- "My little girl will be a mom and a wife. I'm glad I could be a grandmother, your brothers are taking forever."

Ethan- "Mom."

Grayson- "Hey mom, we didn't find the right one so don't be afraid."

Sarah- "I guess having twins is normal in our family, mom you had Ethan and Gray, now I'm having twins also."

Ethan- "Do you know how you'll name them?"

Sarah- "I don't even know if they are boys or girls, but I like the names Leo, Derek, Hayley or Anastasia, or even Gabriel. I'll see what Martinus will come up with."

Mom- "I like the names very much sweetheart."

Grayson- "Me too. Ethan?"

Ethan- "I think they are okay."

Sarah- "Ethan can I talk to you in my room for a minute?"

Ethan- "Sure."

I dragged him to my room, I didn't notice but I was holding his hand in a way brother and sister shouldn't, I quickly put my hand away and locked the door on my room.

Sarah- "Can I ask you why you're acting like this?"

Ethan- "Like what?"

Sarah- "Don't act like you don't know. Every thing we talk about, my babies or marriage you are annoyed and just ughh!"

Ethan- "I'm 'ughh'? Sarah can you tell me how am I acting without the 'ugh'?"

He smirked at me, it made me feel very I don't know how to describe the feeling. I started slowly walking towards him.

Sarah- "You're immature, selfish and you only think about yourself when I'm finally trying to live my life."

Ethan- "I'm immature?"

Sarah- "You think about yourself again!"

Ethan- "Well I'm sorry that I'm confused by my feelings!"

Sarah- "What feelings Ethan?"

Ethan- "That I don't know if I like one girl, I'm confused and I don't know what to do."

Sarah- "Can you please forget about her for one fricking day and care about me?"

Ethan- "The fucking thing is that the girl is you!"

Sarah- "Me?"

Ethan- "Yes you! I tried not to think about you in that way because you're my sister but still, I can't!"

I could saw him being hurt inside when he said those things, I went up to him and hugged him, he hugged back and his hands were on my waist.

Ethan- "You aren't mad? Disgusted?"

Sarah- "No I'm not. Nobody can control who they will have feelings for, you just need some time and I'll help you."

Ethan- "I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too."

We walked back to the living room, Martinus's eyes were glued on me all the time.

Grayson- "Let's celebrate already!"

Sarah- "Without me!"

Grayson- "Sad but okay."

The older people like my mom went home, the only people that stayed was Marcus, Jack and his crew, also my brothers. All of them, well not Ethan went to the kitchen to pour something strong, I stayed away because I care about my babies too much, I decided to go into my room and search some things up on my computer. Every ten minutes the celebration became more louder and louder, it's going on my nerves. I went into the kitchen and all of them were completely drunk even Martinus.

Martinus- "Baby come on, have some fun with us."

He poured some whiskey into his glass and handed it to me, I smashed it onto the ground very fucking angry.

Sarah- "I'm carrying our kids you idiot! Do you think I'll get drunk like the rest of you!?"

Martinus- "Princess don't be mad, relax little. And then we can go relax into our bedroom."

He was touching me way too far, I was so pissed I ended up smacking him in the face.

Sarah- "Don't you dare to lay next to me tonight, you'll sleep on the couch."

Marcus- "Hey bro why is she saying what you need to do!"

Sarah- "Do you want a slap too?"

Martinus- "Well Marcus, at least Crystal wasn't commanding so much."

Marcus- "Yup."

My eyes started to water, my heart started to ache, I bashed into my room and packed some of my things, my wallet, and my car and apartment keys obviously. 

Ethan- "Sarah please wait."

Sarah- "If you are drunk like rest of them don't go near me!"

Ethan- "No I'm not I swear, I need to drive Grayson home so I can't even think about alcohol."

Sarah- "What do you want?"

Ethan- "Where are you packing?"

Sarah- "I don't know, I can't stand them even just a second."

I started crying, but he didn't saw me because I was packing, he grabbed my hand gently and pulled me closer, he hugged me and wipe my tears away.

Ethan- "If you want you can go sleep to our place, Grayson can stay here for tonight. Okay?"

I nod and he helped me with the luggage all the way to the car.

Martinus- "Baby please don't go, you didn't even had fun yet."

Ethan- "She already did, don't go near her Martinus ever again."

Marcus- "Are you breaking up with him so Sarah doesn't needs to?"

Ethan- "Sarah come, you won't be here ever again."

He opened the door for me and we walked to the car, driving to his apartment, I feel like I'll probably break down crying, everything turned to shit in few seconds..

______________________________________________

I'm not #1 in raking anymore ;( , but new chapter yaaay. Hope you'll like it.