10.

The ride home was pretty wild, we were going full speed in the city and we got to my apartment pretty fast. Grayson gave me back my second keys and him and Ethan drove to their apartment. I walked inside in I could smell more alcohol than I remember I smell last time. I went to the living room and all three of them were drinking the champagne, but they weren't drunk, they were just tiny bit light headed.

Crystal- "Hey Sarah, come sit to us."

Sarah- "You three should put yourself together until 8 p.m. because we are going on a dinner."

Three of them glanced at my hand where I had both of my car keys.

Marcus- "You have a new car?"

Sarah- "Well... Cars."

Martinus- "Very good present, it's nice of- wait what? Cars?!"

Crystal- "From who you got cars? And how many?"

Sarah- "Calm down. They are from Ethan and Grayson and I have two cars. And you won't see them until you get yourself together until 7:30 because I'm sure you need a freaking 30 minutes to look at my cars."

Marcus- "Okay babe we will be ready in 20 minutes. Right guys?"

Crystal- "Yeaa suree."

Martinus- "Crystal."

Crystal- "Okay I'll be ready as fast as possible."

Sarah- "Thanks."

I went to my room and I had trouble with picking an outfit, it's a struggle. While I was trying on some clothes Marcus came into my room, he hugged me from the back and kissed my shoulder.

Marcus- "What is my princess doing?"

Sarah- "Trying to find a pretty and nice outfit."

Marcus- "You look better without any clothes."

Sarah- "How much champagne did you had?"

Marcus- "Not so much. One glass when you were also here, and another one when you were at your brothers place."

Sarah- "What I did to deserve an amazing boyfriend like you."

Marcus- " I love you to the moon and back Mrs. Dolan."

Sarah- "I love you more Mr. Gunnarsen."

Marcus- "I love you more."

Sarah- "I love you even more."

Martinus- "And I'm starting to think you will be the one who will not be ready."

I threw at him my blouse and smiled.

Sarah- "Shut up.... What are both of you waiting for? I'm half naked, go out."

I laughed and they walked outside my room. Then I finally found a outfit and we were ready to go, we still have 40 minutes tho.

Martinus- "Sarah come on. You said you'll show us your cars."

Sarah- "Martinus you are like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for his parents to finally tell him to unwrap his presents."

Martinus- "Hahah very funny."

I hit his shoulder and we went to the garage.

Martinus- "Which one is yours?"

Sarah- "The matte black Lamborghini and the shiny black Mustang."

Marcus- "Naah I don't trust you."

I took both of my keys and I unlocked them, the lights blinked and then I look over at Marcus again.

Marcus- "Ooooh okay."

Martinus was already inside the Mustang, in the driver's seat, but sadly he didn't had keys.

Crystal- "The cars are beautiful Sarah."

Sarah- "I know."

Martinus- "Can I please, pretty please borrow the keys?"

Sarah- "But if I'll see a tiny scratch I'll kill you by running you over with the car."

Martinus- "I'll be super careful."

Marcus- "But just for 10 minutes, we need to go on the dinner Martinus."

Martinus- "Okay."

I gave him the keys and from the exitment he hugged me very tight and he also lift me up.

Martinus- "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Sarah so much."

Sarah- "No problem, now go have fun but like Marcus said be here in 10 minutes."

He already started the engine and he drove away. Then Marcus went to the Lamborghini and I was talking to Crystal, she seemed very stressed.

Sarah- "What's wrong?"

Crystal- "Do you like Martinus?"

Sarah- "Wait what? Why are you asking?"

Crystal- "I saw how you two looked at each other when he hugged you."

Sarah- "I'm with Marcus, I wouldn't steal your boyfriend."

Crystal- "But you didn't answered my question."

I looked over at her and then I rolled my eyes.

Then Martinus arrived, he parked the car and he ran over to me. He hugged me tight again and he didn't let go for a while.

Martinus- "Thank you so much again. I'm so happy. I really love mustangs, so this was the best ride ever."

Sarah- "No problem. I'm glad you're happy."

Crystal coughed so Martinus won't hug me anymore which worked. He pulled away, we looked into our eyes and then he went to Crystal. He kissed her and I felt like something broke inside me. But then Marcus walked up to me and my mood became kinda better.

Marcus- "Ready for dinner?"

I kissed him and we drove to the restaurant, but I can't stop thinking about how me and Martinus looked into our eyes...

Hai❤ Sorry for being inactive lately but something horrible happened and I don't really have some to talk to.. 💔 Hope you'll like this chapter..