34.

Martinus- "Princess, thank god I've missed you."

He walked up to me, the whole apartment was clean which I was suprised about, I definitely hugged him back. When I saw the hurt in his eyes something broke inside me and I wanted to be with him and forgive him also. I yawned from the tiredness, Martinus chuckled, I swear it was the most adorable thing I could ever see.

Martinus- "Someone is tired as I see."

Sarah- "I just want to cuddle with you."

He kissed my head and took my to our room, we layed down onto the bed, my head resting on his chest while he was slowly stroking my hand. Only him can have such a affect on me, his words, his touch I can't dream of nothing else, just him.

Martinus- "Princess, you know our wedding is in two days?"

Sarah- "Of course I know, I had time to pick a dress. But now I just want to cuddle with my fiance because I love him to infinity."

Martinus- "Please never leave me again, I'm nothing without you."

Sarah- "I won't ever leave you again."

Martinus- "I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too."

I kissed him because I saw that he's crying, it broke me so much seeing him like this, our kissing became more intense and it turned into a make out session.

Martinus- "Babygirl you need to wait for that."

Sarah- "For what?"

Martinus- "You know for what."

He kissed me again and then we started to talk about our future together, and then I fell asleep while he was hugging me tightly.
-------
In the middle of the night I woke up feeling lonely, I heard Martinus taking to someone on the phone in the kitchen.

Martinus- "Get away from us you understand? No.. Listen to me I've done everything you wanted so leave her alone. What!? I'm not gonna do that are you really fucking serious? No way, I won't do that ever, I love her."

I'm wondering who is he talking to at this hour, what did he got into again. He then came back looking pretty pissed and worried.

Sarah- "Come lay next to me, maybe you won't be so angry."

He layed down next to me, pulling me closer to him he kissed my forehead.

Martinus- "When I'm with you all the problems doesn't exists for me. You're my number one priority Sarah, I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too."

We closed our eyes when someone was calling me on the phone, it was an unknown number.

Sarah- "Babe? Do you know who's this?"

Martinus- "Don't pick up."

Sarah- "Why?"

Martinus- "Trust me just don't."

Sarah- "Okay, I'm gonna turn my phone off."

That's weird, confusing and many other things, well maybe I just need some sleep..

______________________________________________

Hey guys it took me so long to update, well everyone probably forgot about me and this book yay!