36.

I very quickly stood up, my head started spinning and I fainted. After about 4 hours later I woke up in mine and Martinus's bed, sheets were covering my body, the stars were so bright, the light from the moon was penetrating the gardiners, I slowly walked to the massive window we have in our bedroom and I was admiring the view knowing that I lost my mother. Just thought of her makes me cry so much, she was here for me and I couldn't be there for her when she was in the hospital slowly dying, in few months she could be a grandmother, she always wanted to be a grandma. The only thing I heard was Martinus and Marcus talking downstairs in Martinus's office, I tip toed down the stairs so they won't hear me.

Marcus- "You don't understand, I needed to come back and take care of her, they will hurt her and the babies you want that? I have been away for a month and I missed her so much, she's my everything Martinus, I still love her endlessly."

Martinus- "But why you left in the first place if you love her?"

I'm not sure if they're taking about me or someone else.

Marcus- "Do you remember the night when I cheated on her with Crystal?"

I remember it very detailed and it haunts me to this day, everytime I think of it I cry so hard.

Martinus- "Of course I do, she doesn't want to talk about that subject."

Marcus- "Well them and Crystal were blackmailing back then, they said if I won't leave her, they will hurt her really bad. I want to protect her Martinus please don't be so stubborn. You know how much I love her."

Martinus- "We'll talk to her about this when she'll wake up."

Sarah- "Talk about what?"

Martinus- "Princess please come here."

Sarah- "No I won't, I just came downstairs for some water I don't want to talk."

Marcus- "Baby please come here I know it's hard for you to talk about something after what happened today."

Sarah- "Yes it's hard for me but I didn't see you for a month and somehow you show up when my mother died."

Marcus- "I wanted to come sooner to take care of you but there were some complications."

Sarah- "Why you need to take care of me, I have Martinus so I'm not that alone and weak."

Marcus- "Baby please."

He stood up and walked to me, I put my hands in front of my chest to signal that I don't want him or anyone else near me.

Sarah- "You know about this?"

I looked over at Martinus I was crying already.

Martinus- "He can help you."

Sarah- "We're getting married soon and your brother can help me more than you? What's this bullshit Martinus?"

Marcus- "That's what we're trying to explain to you."

Sarah- "I don't want to hear anything. I'm going to visit my brothers and also say something to Ethan."

Martinus- "Please at least listen to this. After we'll get married we need to travel away with Marcus. We'll explain after you'll get home if you'll listen."

Sarah- "Okay then I'll listen but I need to go, I'll be home under one hour."

Marcus hugged me and then I went to Martinus and I kissed him. After that I sat into my car and went to visit Grayson & Ethan. Grayson did not had his car in the driveway so he isn't home probably, great me and Ethan alone again. I knocked on their door and Ethan opened them, he was looking like a mess.

Ethan- "Sarah I'm so sorry we didn't tell you about it we-"

Sarah- "Leave it to yourself. I don't want to hear it."

Ethan- "No please listen."

Sarah- "No you listen to me, I regret I've met you and Grayson. I regret that day when I almost ended up in bed with you. I regret the day mom wrote me about you.. I don't want to hear about you anymore Ethan Dolan."

With tears in my eyes I started walking to my car when Ethan grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him..

______________________________________________

Heii <3 I still feel like shit but I've wanted to write another chapter..