22.

The sun has set, me and Martinus decided to cuddle in my bed. We were talking about old times, laughing and smiling at those memories. I can't love this boy more than I do already. Then our talk became more serious and Jack has called me.

Jack- "Hey Sarah. Can you please explain why you needed to beat the shit out of Crystal Del?"

Sarah- "She followed me with a gun, told me I am a slut and then she said that at least Grayson is dying in the hospital not seeing my ugly face."

Jack- "Okay, but you know you could got in trouble if she didn't followed you with a gun. But I saved you so nothing will ever happen to you."

Sarah- "Thanks Jack, I very appreciate it what are you doing for me."

Jack- "No problem Sarah. Just don't get into more dangerous troubles."

Sarah- "Okay."

Jack- "And Sarah? Me and my crew decided that you should work with us along with Martinus."

Sarah- "Us?"

Jack- "Yeah."

Sarah- "I- okay. We will come to see you tomorrow so we can talk about details."

Jack- "Great. Bye Sarah."

Sarah- "Bye Jack."

I put my phone on the bedside table with confused look on my face.

Martinus- "What's wrong princess?"

Sarah- "Jack and his crew wants us to work with them."

Martinus- "Sarah that's amazing."

Sarah- "Really?"

Martinus- "Yes because both of us will be next to each other and I can protect you even more when you'll be next to me."

Sarah- "I guess you're right. I love you."

Martinus- "I love you too."

Sarah- "I'm starting to get tired."

Martinus- "From what?"

Sarah- "Probably from last night dummy."

Martinus- "I would love to do that again, but more different."

Sarah- "And what would be different?"

Martinus- "Are you curious?"

I nod when he got up, locked the door just in case so Ethan can't come inside. He went on top of me, kissing my neck, lifting my shirt up. His kisses continued lower and lower.

Marcus- "Where the fuck are they?"

Ethan- "What do you want?"

Of fuck, why now.

Sarah- "I think we should go see what's wrong."

Martinus- "Okay. But we'll continue later because we aren't done princess."

We quickly put our clothes on, walking to the kitchen seeing the person I didn't want to see. Marcus.

Martinus- "What do you want? And what are you doing here?"

Marcus- "When did you joined those two?"

Martinus- "Excuse me? I'm not least a fuckboy and I don't care about sex like you do."

Marcus- "Yeah? And what did you two were doing before I came here?"

Sarah- "Not your problem Marcus."

Marcus- "Oh really?"

Martinus- "Stop acting jealous and get the fuck out of here."

Marcus- "I love Sarah for fuck's sake.. Surprising how you've changed. Because of her?"

He pointed at me, Martinus stepped in front of me, holding me tight.

Martinus- "You've always been the fucked up one Marcus. Just get out or this won't end good."

Marcus- "What will happen if I won't go?"

Ethan- "Want to see?"

Ethan crossed his arms in front of his chest, he was getting pissed.

Marcus- "Say something Sarah please."

Martinus- "Leave her alone."

Marcus- "Why? I fucked her hard and she enjoyed it. Let her talk."

Sarah- "Marcus please go, I don't want you to be beaten to death by my brother."

Marcus- "See you in work tomorrow then."

He walked away, I could feel my eyes to water, but I quickly told myself that I'm strong and I don't need to cry.

Sexual

Martinus turned back to me, wiped my tears away when Ethan coughed.

Ethan- "I'm going to the hospital to see Gray. Have fun."

Martinus- "Oh we will have fun."

Sarah- "Bye Ethan."

Ethan walked away, but on his way he kissed my forehead and headed to hospital.

Martinus- "So where we ended?"

He smirked when he took me back to my room locking the door behind me. This time he ripped my shirt, quickly throwing it away. He then took of my jeans slowly, leaving kisses on my hip bone. Throwing me onto my bed, he grabbed me by the ankles pulling me closer to the edge of the bed, taking off my underwear along with my bra. He then started to kiss my neck, biting and sucking the skin while I felt his hand trailing lower to my parts.

Martinus- "I'll make you feel good, princess."

He smirked, continued kissing my sweet spot when he entered 2 fingers inside. I moaned out of pleasure, when he crawled his fingers inside, making me moan louder.

Martinus- "You like that?"

Sarah- "Mhmm.."

That's all I could say, while he pulled out his fingers, sucking of my juice from them.

Martinus- "How can you taste so sweet?"

He took off rest of his clothes and he got his familiar 'you-don't-know-what-I'll-do-to-you' smirk..

Martinus- "I'll go slow like always don't worry."

He was just kidding, he thrusted hard inside me.

Sarah- "What the fuck happened with 'I'll go slow like always'?"

Martinus- "You need to see also this side of me babygirl."

Sarah- "Fuck Martinus!"

I gripped the bed sheets from the enjoyment, every thrust he went deeper and harder. My chest was moving up and down from my fast breathing, he also gripped my thighs, slightly digging his fingernails into my skin, but I didn't mind.

Martinus- "Fuck Sarah. You're so tight around me."

Sarah- "Martinus! I'm- I'm almost t-there fuck!"

Martinus- "Hold it. I'm almost there too."

We both released together, drops of sweat were rolling down our foreheads, we were breathing heavily and fast.

Martinus- "Another round?"

Sarah- "Another round.."

Welp, hei❤ you like dirty parts so here you have another one. I'm reading very inappropriate story , but holy crap I can't think straight the whole day hahah..