20.

Sexual

I parked my car in front of my apartment and I started running from the city into small woods. I ran to the wood when I looked behind me and I saw the black Lamborghini around the corner, I started running faster, I jumped over so many fallen trees, rocks and my legs were getting sore.

Crystal- "Sarah where are you?"

Marcus- "Come out we won't hurt you."

Fuck this is not going well, I need to run faster. I ran onto a hill when on my way I deep cut my leg on a branch by accident, I fell down but quickly got up and started running again.

Marcus- "I think I see her! Sarah!"

Fuck no, this is very bad I started running I fell down on a road seeing car coming towards me. I quickly started to signal I need help. The car stopped and I got inside.

Sarah- "To the city.. Fast!"

Jack- "Okay, just calm down."

He went full speed when the only thing I saw was Crystal and Marcus holding guns.

Sarah- "T-thank you, you saved my life. Wait.. Jack?"

Jack- "Sarah?"

Jack was my friend from the elementary school, we even went to the same high school. I spend 7 minutes in heaven with him but our friends turned it to 25 minutes. We went inside the closet and our kissing turned into a makeup session. Slowly we started to take our clothes off when 25 minutes was over, both of us said very inappropriate things to each other but we weren't embarrassed, we were turned on actually. Don't get me wrong but he's hot asf.

Jack- "Omg Sarah, you need to go to the hospital. I need to take care of you like I did always."

Sarah- "I can't-."

Jack- "Wait hold on."

He pulled out a gun and he shooted their pneumatics.

Sarah- "Wha-."

Jack- "I'm a cop Sarah and they tried to kill you. So are you going to the hospital?"

Sarah- "I can't what if they will find me."

Jack- "When me and my crew will be protecting you, they won't hurt you don't worry. You really need to go to the hospital please."

I nod realizing that Martinus is probably scared where am I, I'll text him.

I'm starting to be worried, but Jack's presence makes it better

I'm starting to be worried, but Jack's presence makes it better. I've seen him such a long time ago. Driving back to the hospital, I already saw Martinus car parking in the parking garage. Jack got out of the car and he puts my hand over his shoulder helping me to walk. As we got onto the floor we needed to, Martinus was waiting there.

Martinus- "Sarah!"

He ran up to me, hugged me and I was glad to be with him again.

Martinus- "Who did this to you?"

Jack- "Can you talk to her later please she needs a doctor."

Then they called the doctor and took me to operation room where they cleaned the wound and bandaged it. It somehow reminded me of the time when Marcus was taking care of me when Crystal pushed me to the glass pieces. But they tried to kill me today so I need to clear my mind.

Doctor- "Mrs. Dolan you need to rest for a week, then you can walk normally."

Sarah- "Thank you doctor. Do you know anything about Grayson Dolan?"

Doctor- "We need to wait until morning to see if the blood you donated helped him."

Sarah- "Thank you."

He helped me to walk outside the room so I can sit down. Jack and Martinus rushed over to me.

Jack- "Is everything okay?"

Sarah- "They said I can walk normal again in a week."

Martinus- "Who did this to you?"

Sarah- "Marcus and Crystal, well they were following me on my way home from hospital, but then I ran to the woods but they followed me with guns, and I cut myself on a branch by accident."

Martinus- "That's enough. I'm going to kill them."

Sarah- "Please no, I need you here with me."

Martinus- "Thanks Jack you helped her."

Jack- "No problem."

Sarah- "As I can see you two are going along pretty well."

Martinus- "I didn't know you spent 7 minutes in heaven with him."

Jack- "Yeah, but I wasn't actually hwr first kiss, but she was mine."

Martinus- "Who was your first kiss?"

Sarah- "You obviously. The night when I bumped into you at the party where everyone was drunk, but somehow you and me were not. You took me upstairs, we started to kiss, also we were very close to having sex when your brother knocked on the door."

Martinus- "I remember now, that was my first also. I want to kill my brother for interrupting us, it could be a great night."

Sarah- "Yeah but we spent an enjoyable night at your cottage."

Jack- "I'm going to leave you two alone, Sarah call me tomorrow so we can talk."

Sarah- "Of course. Bye Jack."

He waved back and walked away. Martinus helped me to go to the car by picking me up bridal style. At home I explained everything to Ethan which made him really angry and he wanted to kill Marcus and Crystal also. But I told him not to. After that me and Martinus went to my bedroom, we were kissing passionately, slowly taking our clothes off.

Sarah- "Martinus we can't do this."

Martinus- "Why not?"

Sarah- "Because look at my leg."

Martinus- "And who said I can't do this?"

He took rest of my clothes off, and he puts me onto my bed carefully. He started to kiss my neck slowly moving lower when he only was kissing my clit, lightly sucking on it.

Martinus- "You taste amazing."

Sarah- "Martinus."

I whispered and he continued on kissing my clit.

Sarah- "Please."

Martinus- "Please what princess."

Sarah- "I- I want you inside me."

He smirked, taking his boxers off I didn't care about my leg anymore. He went inside, I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning.

Martinus- "Moan for me princess."

Soft moans were escaping my mouth, but they were louder and faster everytime he went more deeper. After few minutes I felt very similar knot in my stomach.

Sarah- "B-baby I-Im almost t-there."

Martinus- "I've missed these words coming from your mouth."

Sarah- "Martinnus!"

I felt myself release, I couldn't be more happy by the fact that I'm with Martinus again..

Hei guys ❤ I'm literally so happy rn, who wants to be friends?  Haha I just got out of the hospital and I can't be more happy (or I'm just lying about being happy who knows?)  Another chapter maybe coming out today?❤