31.

Sarah- "Shouldn't we go back? Maybe he's sorry."

Ethan- "Sarah look, I know you love him but if you were on his place would you try to give your pregnant girlfriend alcohol, wanted to have fun and then say that your ex was better? I am not trying to pull you away from Martinus, but it's a dick move from him."

Sarah- "Why did he bring up Crystal, I know he's drunk but why."

I started to cry, trying to figure things out but I am hurt, pissed and many other things.

Ethan- "Shh Sarah it's okay, let's hope he won't do something stupid. I'll help you with the bags come on."

He parked his car in the garage and we went to his apartment, I felt so weak and hurt but I'm trying to get over it. After we went into his apartment he put the bags into my room while I went to change into something comfortable to sleep in which was just a orange loose shirt from Martinus, he said it's too big for me and that I'm adorable in it plus it's so soft and I love it. When I changed I got my bed ready but I definitely didn't want to sleep alone so I decided that I'll go sleep next to Ethan. I knocked on his door, he opened up with wet hair and in his boxers, he probably took a shower.

Sarah- "I'm sorry if I interrupted you, but can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be alone."

Ethan- "Of course you didn't interrupt, and you can sleep with me, you don't have to ask me that."

He saw that I want to cry again so he hugged me and stroke my back.

Ethan- "Shh it's okay, it will all get better."

His words always calm me down, I'm glad I have him.

Ethan- "Come on, you need rest and lot of it."

We layed into his bed, I rested my head on his chest, while he was holding my waist. It was kinda weird because he never holds my waist, but it's not uncomfortable either, until his hand moved little lower and his hand was on my hip.

Sarah- "Ethan what are you doing?"

Ethan- "Nothing why?"

Sarah- "Just asking."

I closed my eyes, but I didn't fall asleep because I wanted to know what will Ethan do. His hand moved on my ass and then he whispered to himself something like "I love you" and then I fell asleep because I was tired this whole day is a mess. Kiss with Marcus, Martinus was drunk af, Ethan said his feelings for me and now this. Maybe everything will be okay tomorrow, maybe...

**********

The next early morning I woke up feeling exhausted and also sore down there, wait I hope me and Ethan didn't.. Omfg I hope not. He is sleeping next to me without a shirt, well that's normal for him, I guess nothing happened, I'll ask him later today it's still very early so I'm going to sleep. Well I wanted to go to sleep when my phone buzzed that it need to charge it, I also saw something else.

*27 missed calls from husband ❤*

Jeez 27? And how I didn't see it or heard it, well I had my notifications turned off and the display on the bedside table, so that makes sense, he probably has a massive hangover so I'm not gonna call him. You'll be like it's a small fight everything's going to be okay, but this wasn't a small fight, we never fought and it hurts. Yesterday I was crying so badly because of one fight, he told me we won't fight anymore and few hours later we did. My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking furiously on the main door. Ethan woke up, also I realized his hand was really somewhere else than it was. He went to open the door and I heard someone yelling at him. I went to see what's happening and it was Martinus and he looked even worse.

Martinus- "Why you took her away Ethan?"

Ethan- "You're drunk, and how you even got here alone?"

Sarah- "Martinus please go home this is unnecessary."

Martinus- "Baby please come home with me."

Ethan- "She's not going anywhere."

Martinus- "Let her chose, I didn't ask you if she can or can't go."

Sarah- "I'm choosing the bed, you two will fight or Martinus you'll go home and we will talk later."

Then I went back to Ethan's bed and I fell asleep. How I would love if this chaos would end...

______________________________________________

I'm working on a new book and it's very interesting one and I love how it is going so far, when should I post it? 🤔
I'm feeling so low and horrible lately, I wish it could stop but it won't..