7.

I woke up feeling better, the first thing I saw in the morning was Marcus with messy hair sleeping next to me, still holding me tight, but not so tight. This feels like a dream, I'm laying next to my crush.. I meant boss. I don't feel any pain in my wounds when I see him. He is my lucky charm, he also has his long hair like he had in high school which I always adored. His lips are so soft, I can't believe we kissed yesterday.

Marcus- "Good morning my princess."

Sarah- "Good morning handsome."

Marcus- "How are you feeling?"

Sarah- "I feel amazing when I'm with you."

Marcus- "Glad to hear that."

He smiled and kissed my lips and I immediately kissed back.

Sarah- "Mr. Gunnarsen I have a question for you."

Marcus- "Mrs. Dolan I'm listening."

Sarah- "What are we now? I wanted to tell you for so long but I thought you won't feel the same. I love you."

Marcus- "I'm glad you asked because I feel the same way for a long time now. I don't want to lose you."

Sarah- "I don't want to lose you too."

We were cuddling for some minutes when he stood up and called Martinus. Then he layed down next to me again.

Marcus- "Crystal is having a massive hangover, so I'll keep you here with me for another night."

Sarah- " I love that idea."

The rest of the day we spent cuddling, making out and just laying in bed. He also ordered some pizza because we were lazy to cook something. We also talked about old times.

Marcus- "Or do you remember when I tried your glasses on your first day at high school.. I looked so weird haha."

Sarah- "Or when you slapped my ass by "accident"? "

Marcus- "It was an accident."

Sarah- "Suuuree."

Marcus- "Okay I did it on purpose because you have a nice ass."

Sarah- "What did they put in your pizza, you're high or something?"

Marcus- "I'm just enjoying the moments with my girlfriend."

I kissed him and then I carefully stood up because I needed to go to the bathroom, I then took Marcus's shirt which was so big on me.

Marcus- "You look so cute in my shirt."

Sarah- "I know right? Haha I'm just kidding I look cute in everything."

Marcus- "What I did to deserve someone so amazing like you."

Sarah- "I love you."

Marcus- "I love you too."

I then fell asleep with my head on his chest.

***

I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard Marcus from the bathroom calling with someone.

Marcus- "Take care of him, I don't want him to hurt her or touch her, she is my everything. She is my lucky charm and I don't want anything to happen to her."

I wonder who is he talking to. He then came back and he saw me that I'm awake.

Marcus- "Did I wake you up?"

Sarah- "No, well kinda because you weren't next to me and I felt lonely."

He then layed next to me and kissed my forehead.

Marcus- "You aren't lonely. I'll be here always because I love you."

Sarah- "I love you too so much."

We then both fell asleep in each other's arms. I've never felt so safe..

Short chapter again. I'm so sorry guys. Next one will be longer I swear ❤ Hope you'll still like it, lav u.❤