21.

Another morning but this day will be a lot better. Waking up next to my boyfriend sleeping like a baby, his hair all over his face. I couldn't adore him more.

Martinus- "Good morning."

Sarah- "You aren't sleeping?"

Martinus- "No, I was thinking of someone beautiful, about you with my eyes closed. Last night was amazing."

Sarah- "Yes it was but we have some work today, well I do."

Martinus- "What is it?"

Sarah- "Someone is getting their ass kicked today."

Martinus- "I'm into that."

Sarah- "You will be."

We went to the kitchen, but before that we dressed up in black clothes, we also put sunglasses on and our hoodies on. Ethan was sleeping so we let him be. We went into my black Mustang and I let Martinus drive.

Sarah- "Do you have keys from Marcus's apartment?"

Martinus- "Yes here they are. What will you do?"

Sarah- "You'll see. You will wait for me outside the building okay?"

Martinus- "Okay princess but don't hurt yourself too much."

Sarah- "I won't."

I got outside the car and I went into the building. Unlocking Marcus's apartment I saw Crystal happily drinking her coffee.

Crystal- "Who are you?"

I took my sunglasses off along with my hoodie. Marcus's was at work that's why I came.

Crystal- "What are you doing here?"

Sarah- "Did you had fun yesterday following me with a gun into the woods? Well I hope so because now it's my turn."

Crystal- "What do you mean?"

Sarah- "You'll know in few short seconds."

I grabbed her by the shirt forcefully putting her in front of the wall.

Sarah- "You know. I actually regretted that you left me. But-"

I punched her to the stomach.

Sarah- "Also I spent a long night crying, catching a slight amount of oxygen but I failed."

Giving her another hit to the stomach she smiled.

Crystal- "I'm glad I left you like everyone did, you don't deserve to be happy, slut."

Sarah- "Can you say that again?"

Crystal- "At least your brother is dying in the hospital not seeing your ugly face."

Sarah- "That's it."

I punched her to the face and she fell down. I kicked her many times in the stomach but she was smiling. It kinda hurts, after all we were like sisters but she has left me when I needed her the most.

Sarah- "Be a confident bitch now."

I continued on kicking her and she layed down still smiling.

Crystal- "You'll go to jail. I'll take care of it."

Sarah- "No honey. You will."

Marcus- "Crystal?"

I heard Marcus coming from the elevator. She winked at me, I quickly got my sunglasses on, my hoodie also and I ran down the stairs.

Marcus- "Hey!"

Marcus started running after me, even tho my leg was kinda injured I can run pretty fast. I wasn't fast enough because he was very close, thankfully I got outside the building, Martinus opened me the door from inside of the car and I quickly got in. He stepped on the gas pedal and we quickly drove away. After few minutes we saw Marcus car behind us.

Martinus- "What you did?"

Sarah- "Beated the shit out of Crystal because she was very mean."

Martinus- "And why is my brother following us?"

Sarah- "He was walking outside the elevator when he saw me running from his apartment."

Martinus- "My princess is dangerous."

Sarah- "Both of us are."

I told him to drive inside the closest public garage room so we can change seats. We did when Marcus saw our faces. I stepped hardly on the gas pedal making my way to the old road where I was drifting with my brothers.

Marcus- "Sarah stop the fucking car. Why you have to beat Crystal. She was like your sister."

Sarah- "A real sister wouldn't left me fucking alone when I needed her the most!  If she loved me she wouldn't leave me!"

Marcus- "She loves you!"

Sarah- "No she doesn't! She left me, forever! I fucking miss her but she left me like everyone did!"

I successfully did the first drift, then the second. Marcus was actually good at drifting too, but I was better.

Sarah- "Hold tight babe. This will be a fun one."

This drift was long and sharp but I did it very good.

Martinus- "I'm proud of you princess."

We quickly drove back home, hours went pass when doctor called me that Grayson is having high chance of surviving thanks to my blood donation. I started crying from happiness. I told the news to Ethan along with the thing with Crystal and Marcus. He wasn't angry or something because he would do the same. The storm has now begun..

This chapter is for my best friend that left me. The conversation between Marcus and Sarah (me) is directed to her... 💔