19.

Martinus p.o.v.//

Sarah is so adorable, cute and beautiful when she is sleeping. Sometimes she moves a bit and then she hugs me again. I can't imagine my life without her. She's going trough a lot now and I want to be here for her, and I will be always. I was thinking about my future life with her, when Ethan walked into the room, but Sarah was still sleeping. I was worried how will he react when he will see us like this, but he looked at me then at Sarah, she was smiling from her dream and hugging me still.

Ethan- "Thank you. She didn't want to sleep from the time we went into the hospital. Martinus look, you're a good person and I'm glad Sarah has found you. Maybe me and your brother are not very in a good friendship, but you are a really the best person that Sarah has found. Thanks for coming into her life."

Martinus- "I know you probably don't like me because I broke up with her. But I really love her. I can't imagine my life without her. She deserves a protecting brothers like you and Grayson. I want to be here for her right now, and always. Maybe my brother doesn't like you, but your family are very good people."

Ethan- "I know, we can talk later. I'll grab my clothes and I'll go kick out Marcus and Crystal because I don't want to see them here anymore. Again, thank you."

Martinus- "No problem Ethan."

He kissed her forehead and he walked away with his clothes. Then I kissed Sarah's head and I fell asleep.

Sarah's p.o.v.//

At first I had a nice dream, but then it turned into a nightmare. It was horrible, so I woke up and when I did I started crying. Martinus woke up, he immediately helped me calm down, and he was rubbing my back.

Martinus- "Sarah what's wrong?"

Sarah- "I- I had a nightmare that Grayson died and then Ethan got hit by a car and you left me forever."

Martinus- "Shh, it's okay. It was just a dream, look at me... Nothing will happen. Grayson will survive, I won't leave you and Ethan will be safe. Just breathe, I'm here."

He kissed my head and he hugged me, i really felt safe with him.

Martinus- "Come on. Let's go eat something light."

I nod and we threw our clothes on, walked to the kitchen and Ethan was sleeping on the couch. He was adorable like always, I wish Grayson was here. Martinus handed me a glass of water when my head started to spin and my vision was getting more and more black everytime I blinked..

Sarah- "Martinus."

I whispered before I seen everything went black...

*1 hour later*

I woke up feeling so dizzy and tired, I was laying in my bed, Martinus and Ethan were in the kitchen talking. My head also hurts, but I finally get off the bed and slowly headed to the kitchen.

Martinus- "Sarah, how are you feeling? Are you still feeling dizzy?"

Sarah- "I- what happened?"

Ethan- "You had a nightmare, then when you went with Martinus to get something to drink, you fainted."

Martinus- "How are you feeling?"

Sarah- "My head hurts, but that's all."

Ethan- "Doctor have called when you were sleeping."

Sarah- "Something happened to Grayson?"

Ethan- "They need a blood donor, or he won't make it."

Martinus- "What's his blood type."

Ethan- "Zero negative. I have A positive so I can't donate blood to him."

Martinus- "I have AB negative."

Ethan- "What we gonna do?"

I rushed to my office, for my health papers and I saw that my blood type is zero negative too. I rushed back with the papers, I threw them on the table.

Sarah- "I will donate him the blood. I'm zero negative."

Both of them looked at the papers while I went to put some clothes on. I took my keys and I told them to stay home. I drove to the hospital to see a doctor and I said I want to donate blood to Grayson. They did some test and I was the right blood donor for him. I'm scared when someone is taking my blood but this will maybe save Grayson.

Doctor- "Now Mrs. Dolan you need to rest for some time here, then you can go home."

Sarah- "Will he make it?"

Doctor- "You definitely helped him Mrs. Dolan. We'll do everything to save him."

Sarah- "Thank you."

Doctor- "I'll say the nurse to bring you some water okay? Now rest."

I nod and I layed down praying my blood will help Grayson.

*20 minutes later*

I decided to drove back home, when on my way I saw behind me a black Lamborghini Aventador which looked similar to Crystal's one. Is she following me? The car was moving faster and faster, I stepped on the gas pedal and I rushed home, but the car still was behind me...

Hei guys❤short chapter again I'm sorry 🙃