32.

After few hours I woke up in Ethan's arms, feeling so comfortable, I don't want to wake him up, after all he's very comfortable so I'll probably take a nap, I just want to sleep all the time but I should probably wake him up.

Sarah- "Ethan, wake up."

I whispered while I was running my hand trough his hair slow and lightly.

Ethan- "This is the most beautiful and best way to wake me up."

He pulled me closer to him, making our foreheads touching, we are pretty close to each other.

Ethan- "Can we just cuddle together all day? I don't want to want to get up from this bed and you."

Sarah- "Isn't cuddling for couples?"

Ethan- "Maybe."

Sarah- "We can cuddle later, I need to take a shower."

Ethan- "Okay, I'll stay right here and I'll wait for you."

I smiled and got up making my way to the bathroom. On my way I got dizzy and I needed to hold onto something, Ethan immediately ran up to me rubbing my back he was worried.

Ethan- "Are you okay?"

Sarah- "Yeah, I just got dizzy."

Ethan- "Should I help you to the bathroom?"

Sarah- "Yes please."

He helped me to the bathroom, I was tiny bit slow but he was patient, it reminded me again of the time when Crystal pushed me into the glass pieces and Marcus helped me, but the memories didn't last for long because I looked at Ethan, he was adorable while he was making sure I won't trip over anything, I couldn't keep my eyes from him.

Ethan- "What?"

Sarah- "You're so adorable when you're taking care of me."

He smiled and we continued on our way to the bathroom.

Sarah- "I'll take it from here thank you Ethan."

Ethan- "If you need help with anything just say I'll help you."

Sarah- "Okay."

I closed the door and headed to the shower, without clothes obviously. As the hot water was hitting my body, I saw that my belly got tiny bit bigger, just a little.

Sarah- "Someone is growing, how I wish your dad could be here. My little angels, you are my lucky charm, I can't wait until I'll hear your first cry in the hospital, or how I will play with you on a king sized bed while you will walk on four. I can't wait until me and your dad will teach you how to walk, or how you will laugh at your first birthday. I'm lucky to have you, my two little angels."

Some tears rolled down my cheeks while I said that, I continued to shower. After that I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out the bathroom, in the kitchen I heard Martinus, Grayson talking to Ethan.

Martinus- "I'm taking her home with me."

Ethan- "No you're not, she's staying here. You know how broken she was because of what you said to her? Do you know she was crying in the shower few seconds ago? You don't know because you weren't here for her."

Grayson- "Ethan you're making a big thing out of this."

Martinus- "Look I know I got drunk but I am here right now."

Ethan- "Maybe it's too late Martinus."

Martinus- "Is she still showering? I want to see her."

Ethan- "She don't want to see you. I'll bring her home at night, now you can go."

Grayson- "Come Martinus, we can go on a drink while Ethan will bring her home."

I ran to Ethan's room with puffy, watery eyes, when Ethan arrived I quickly dried my tears and smiled at him.

Ethan- "Are you crying? You heard us right?"

I nod and he hugged me tightly, while I cried into his chest.

Sarah- "What i-if he'll be drunk a-again when I'll come home."

Ethan- "Shh he won't be, don't cry. I'll go with you don't worry."

We layed into his bed, my head resting on his chest while he was hugging me.

Sarah- "We're getting married in a week and everything is horrible."

Ethan- "It all will be okay, you won't even know you two have fought."

Sarah- "Do you think so?"

Ethan- "I know it."

I started to cry again because I feel like I'm loosing him, we'll see what will happen in the evening..

______________________________________________

New chapter finally. I want to thank all of you who wanted me to cheer up, you are very sweet, but it's a lot happening right in this moment and it hurts..