12

After first period, (I was practically dozing off) the second teacher came in. She had a nicer looking face and she smiled at us. She actually noticed me, unlike Ms Hwang, and started asking me to introduce myself.

"Uh, hi, I'm Park Hae Won and I'm from the City of Karil," I greeted everyone with a small bow, then out of nervousness, glanced at Taehyung.

"Are you new money? All the Parks' in this school don't seem to know you,"

"Yeah, what's your level?"

"How do you know Taehyung so well?"

Many questions bombarded me, making me feel slightly overwhelmed.

"Enough, kids. Stop now." The teacher, Ms Choi silenced the class in one statement. Everyone just shut up immediately while Taehyung sighed.

Lessons continued as per normal, but this time I actually understood something, as it was about medicine! Damn, how many subjects do these people have to take?

-

The bell rung and I packed my bags slowly. Everyone dispersed and left for their own things while I just decided to sit at my place. I missed home. Everything happened too quickly. I told Taehyung to leave first, and he looked at me hesitantly.

After a while, I took my wallet and phone (which they gave me) and walked towards the cafeteria. 

When I reached the cafeteria, I saw a gigantic group of girls crowding around a specific table. It must be Taehyung and his gang obviously. I rolled my eyes and realised that there was another table at another far end. I'll just sit there, I guess... 

Being myself, I was too lazy to queue, so I decided to buy a drink from a vending machine. I sat at the seat and sipped on my beverage, nothing exciting. "God, this place is so noisy!" I muttered, standing up to leave. Just then, someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. 

"What do you want, Kim?" I groaned.

"You're supposed to sit beside me, idiot." He dragged me towards his table. I stifled a gasp.

I've read this in fan fictions. When  the popular boy brings a girl to his lunch table, it's either the most popular girl in school or that new kid no one knows about. And that new kid is me. Damn.

I escaped from his grasp. "I'm going to get so much hate, get bullied and possible die!"

"You won't, now hurry up."

"No, no, no, oh hell no," I made an 'X' with my arms. "I'm going to hate you for life if you make me sit at that over-crowded, humid place."

"Suit yourself," Taehyung stomped off. Woah, he's easy to convince! 

Shouldn't have said that.

Now his 6 friends stood up together with him and walked towards my direction. RUN.

I ran to the garden and hid in the bushes. I hope his eyesight fails him, and his friends too.

"Still stupid," someone chuckled.

"Shh! Go somewhere else and pick on someone," I was still looking for Taehyung and his gang. They don't seem to be anywhere near, so I decided to stand up. I turned around and shrieked.

"Your friend is stupid, hyung." Some boy said, standing behind none other than Taehyung. The others nodded their head in response, agreeing with the one who said it.

"She's rude as well, I offered to take her around the school, but she declined it rudely." A familiar-looking boy said.

"What are you talking about, it's totally the opposite!" I clenched my fist, as I snarled at Jimin.

"Well, now we know, she has anger issues too," another guy said. Can they get anymore annoying?

"Don't bother me, please. Ugh," My life is miserable. Another time that I'm regretting my decision to run here. I walked away and threw my unfinished drink into the bin violently, causing some of the liquid to spill out and land outside the bin.

"As the Environment Leader, I think you ought to clean up the mess you made, no?" The tallest boy said. I stopped moving. I shut my eyes and scrunched my face. 

"I don't have anything to wipe it with, do you?" I asked, turning around with a smile, putting on a facade.

"It's your responsibility, your problem," the same one said. My lips parted as my soul left my body. Am I suppose to clean it with my shirt? Take a leaf? Or just run? All of a sudden, some guy passed me a tissue. 

"Game's over, everyone!" He laughed, throwing the tissue in my face. Game? What game? I stared at them in confusion as I furrowed my eyebrows. They were joking with me...? So, am I supposed to clean up? Everybody was laughing, clutching their stomachs and stomping their feet. 

"That isn't very funny." I seethed.

"Sorry, Taehyung told us to pick on you!"

I shot daggers at him and then rolled my eyes. "Forgive me, okay? It's just a little joke." He giggled. Fine, I guess it wasn't that bad. But I'll get back at them one day...

"Whatever, idiots..." I mumbled, crossing my arms. They cheered like little kids getting the permission to buy ice cream. So immature and slightly adorable. 

"Let me introduce you to my best friends, or half-brothers," Taehyung pointed at his friends, grinning.

-

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin! You can call me Jin."

"What's up? I'm Min Yoongi, Suga."

"I'm your hope, you're my-"

"HURRY UP!" Yoongi scolded.

"I'm a sunshine, Jung Hoseok, J-Hope!"

"I'm Kim Namjoon, purest of them all."

"Ugh, you already know me. I'm the best student in this school, Park Jimin."

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook!"

That's a lot to remember. I'll try my best. They seem like decent human beings, or I hope they are. "Me, Yoongi and Hoseok are part of the music industry, our parents are the CEOs of famous entertainment companies. We have our own band, that's why we have stage names." Namjoon explained.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked me. 

"Hae Won, Park Hae Won,"

-

a/n note:

hi ya'll, hope this isn't too boring, i have ideas for this story, but i'm not sure if i will write it out well! amateur writer, so don't expect much!

[unedited]