39

After that hilarious scene, Taehyung decided to take me out to the supermarket to walk around and eat more. It was half past six, and the others were too pissed to go out with us. Taehyung insisted that 4 guards should follow us, in case something happened to me.

"I'm taking you to the market which sells the best food. I'm sure you've never been there before," He told me, hands intertwined with mine. Two guards were standing in front of us, and two behind.

"Hmm.. hard to say... I've eaten drop-dead delicious food before, you sure it's better than that?"

"Drop-dead delicious? What kind of-"

"It's like calling a type of food delicious and beautiful at the same time,"

"Oh, I guess that matches your description as well," He muttered.

"...are you that horny?"

"Just for you, I guess,"

"I see," I nodded my head in understatement.

-

As we walked closer to the market, we could see people with hoods and black clothing with skulls surrounding the entrance. Ugh, typical act-cool teens and gangsters who would rather fight than study.

"Well, well, well... look who we have here," One of them said as they closed in. "The prince and his little slut!" 

Wait... that doesn't sound like a man. It's more of a woman.

"Ouch, I'm hurt," I reply, placing my hand on my heart and gasping. "C'mon baby, let's leave these homeless kiddos alone, they aren't worth our time,"

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" The woman snarled, coming in closer but stopped by the guards.

"If you don't know me, why the fuck would I know you?" I replied, crossing my arms. Taehyung knew not to step in unless physical fights happen, he knew I could take this well.

"Of course I know you, you're the prince's fling,"

"See, you don't know me."

"You're confusing the fuck outta me. Just shut up, you piece of shit," She growls again, trying to charge towards me.

"Are vulgarities and fights all you know? Sis, this ain't it."

"Shut up, already!"

"Honestly, I don't understand this. You were the one who wanted to pick a fight, but now you're telling me to shut up? Oh right, you have that limited amount of vocabulary, so we can't really fight verbally, sorry." I shrugged again.

"C'mon Tae, let's go," I held his hand again, sashaying as I walked past her. As I strutted past that woman, I whispered in her ear, "By the way, I'm not his fling, I'm his wife," and then continued walking along.

-

It was messy and crowded, but the noise unexpectedly soothed me. After being in the palace for so long, walking in empty hallways and hushed servants, it was nice to hear the pleasant waves of the streets again.

"Grilled lobster with melted cheese on top, try it," Taehyung gave me a plastic container. Oo, lobster... one of my faves. I used the chopsticks and peeled it off its shell. dAMn thiS gOOD. "How is it? It's one of my favourites!"

"Can we buy 5 more, please?" I asked, still chewing on the lobster. Holy shit, this is really good! Why have I not eaten this before?

"Anything for you, princess," He chuckled and stuffed a strand of hair behind my ear while looking at me. Taehyung ordered the guards to queue and then we decided to walk off by ourselves.

"Do you come here often?" I questioned.

"Used to. This place brings back memories," He replied, looking up at the sky. Our hands were intertwined as we continued walking down the noisy street.

"What... happened?"

"Well, it's- it's nothing important, let's just enjoy our time here, okay?"

Suspicious... very, indeed. Ex-girlfriend? Mother? Accident here? I don't mean to pry, but if something is troubling him, I want to share those feelings with him and carry the load together. Damn, last time I checked, I never cared for any boy so much since my father passed.

"No, tell me. I'm your wife, no- uh, whatever I am, you love me, right? Wait, have we reached that level yet? Ugh, anyway, I'm an important person in your life- I am, right? Okay, so you should trust me, and maybe I can give you advice. Let's share the load!" I rambled. 

How the hell do you console someone, or even show care? What? Like, I know how to care for Aunt Lee. I cook some stuff for her, she's my neighbour so I help her out...

But how on earth do I care for someone who is like the same age? Like, do I help him? Help him with what? WHat?!

"You okay? You seem a bit lost," Taehyung waved his palm in front of me.

"Oh, yeah- yeah I'm Gucci,"

He had a playful smirk as he rolled his eyes. "You stole my line," He pouted, eyebrows in a 'V'.

"I stole your heart too," I replied, giving him a cheeky wink.

"That's my girl, ladies and gentlemen! She's mine!" Taehyung shouted randomly, pointing at me while standing on pointed toes.

I smacked his shoulders and threw my head back with laughter.

Then once again, Love Scenario plays in my head again.

-

a/n note:

hi kiddoEs guESS who's bAck yall 1!1!! mE !1!1! yay! okay but jokes aside, this book is doing so damn well and i'm so appreciative like mUM i've doNe sometHIng gOOd finALly!

its all because of you guys, the readers, voters and fans. thank you all so mUCH for supporting this book. at first i didnt know where i was going with this cliche story, but your hilarious comments and story suggestions got me inspired :) recently it hit #1 in Fantasy, #15 in fanfiction but idk about now. eitherway, I'm still so grateful for all your love and support. i love you all so much! <3

btw,

no.

i'm a holy child of God, and i will not write smut. the previous chapter was tHE moST SINFUL thing ever, and the MOst you'll get. so yall better hajima and pack ur schoolbags. its time for schOOL u kids.

bye!

-ur lovely author lol