17/3

hi heheh uhhhhh I don't know what to do with this book :(((((( i never really had an actual plan for this book lol

i just watched snow white with the red hair and got obsessed with Zen so i had to create a similar book with taehyung as the prince 😔😔

sorry my 11 year old brain was kinda stupid like i still am rn but zzzzzz i'm so sorry i know there's like so many of you who really enjoyed this book (like omg????? mega sAranghaeyo to u oppar)

anyway it's like 4.24am and i've been ghosting wattpad since the start of the year because i just never enjoyed writing this book or continuing it :( if any of y'all want to continue writing this with my shitty plot,, please go ahead u talented being !!!! i would love to see your storylines.

although i have given up (almost??) on this story, i haven't given up on writing. i actually have a whole list of story ideas with their plots but not fully developed.

sorry this is so messy and abrupt but i really enjoyed all your comments and DMs to me like wow wattpad was probably the only place i kinda got clout and i'm just really happy to have all of you supporting me.

i hope we end off in good terms. thank you all so much, like SO MUCH muah muah i literally cannot thank you all enough :"") you guys made my day and i'll always check the comments you put here. they're super entertaining btw.

and that's it! thank you all. so much.

:)
goodbye, the royalty
-petalised