29

"Okay, today we'll be doing paintball!" The coach exclaimed excitedly.

Silence.

"Uh, so paintball is a very exciting game in which you try to hit each other with paint and eliminate each other!"

Silence.

"Okay, so let's start yeah? Uh, give me some excitement!" The coach continued trying to hype us up.

Silence.

"Y'all have food-"

"NoT thE timE jiN!" Namjoon whispered to the hungry dude.

"OkAy doN't giVe mE thaT attitUde, heLLo?" Jin whispered back.

"YEAH KIDS LETS BEGIN THE GAME!" The coach interrupted, throwing a paintball gun to us. We were already in pairs, so we just started running around.

My pair was Taehyung, (well obviously, this is fan-fiction) who so desperately wanted me to be his partner. Nah, he just bribed me with food.

"My plan is we go into hiding until almost everyone is down then go all out and attack," Taehyung muttered to me. "The survivors are most likely Jimin and Jungkook, they are paired together."

"Since Jimin has a soft-heart, we're going to take advantage of that," Taehyung continued. "Just play along,"

-

After an hour of hiding and sneaking around, there was an announcement that there were only two teams left. We predicted right, Jimin and Jungkook were on the hunt for us.

They muttered some stuff to each other and decided to split. We went in Jimin's direction and-

"OUCH!" I gasped in pain, holding my leg in pain. Taehyung was in hiding and I could see Jimin a few steps in front of me.

"Ow, that hurt," I started tearing up. It was all an act of course.

"Oh my god! Hae Won!" Jimin started running towards me, dropping his gun at the side. "Are you okay? Oh my gosh, oh my-"

"BANG!" Jimin was shot at the back. He hissed slightly and turned around, noticing that Taehyung was starting to run away. I took my chance and started running at full speed, in the end catching up with my partner in crime.

"YOU FU-"

We burst out in laughter and landed on the ground, chuckling our heads off. In the distance, we could hear Jungkook's footsteps.

"Hide!" Taehyung pushes my head downwards and I fall to the ground. I scowl and started looking around through the gun's sight in search for Jungkook.

"There he is!" I exclaimed a little too loudly, getting his attention. He started walking in our direction with his gun aiming at us. We were hiding behind a bush, both hearts beating like crazy.

"Shitshitshit, what the hell do we do?!" Taehyung shrieked in a low tone, looking at me anxiously.

"On the count of 3, we run as fast as we can in opposite directions.

3...

2...

1...

GO!"

I ran as if there was no tomorrow, the wind and branches hitting my face and streaking me with mud. My shoes collide with the soggy mud and splatters of brown goo reach my knees and calves. As I was running, I only thought about escaping and not where I was going.

Shit. Wow, how cliché, I'm lost. In a forest. Again. Like last time. When I was escaping. This forest looks exactly like the-

What the actual-

This is the same forest!

I started hearing footsteps and got into stealth mode, thinking it was Jungkook or some animal. Then there were voices.

"I don't see the point of still looking for that girl. She ran away a long time ago, we have been looking in this forest for god knows how long. The prince thinks she would be camping here, wouldn't she be dead by now?" One man with a very deep and gruff voice said.

"He's delusional. He just wants to marry her too desperately," Another person said.

Prince? Runaway? Marry?

Well-

guess i'm in bigger trouble now.

-

My heart racing, breath shaky and feet wobbly. I have to run. As I took my third step there was a huge 'crunch'. A branch that broke.

My luck is just extraordinary, isn't it?

"I heard something."

"Must be an animal."

"Let's just look, just in case."

"Okay, okay!"

F*ck.

I started running more and more. I could hear footsteps coming in my direction. I was trying to remember my previous route. God, my brain.

"ITS A PERSON!" Somebody shouted.

No, no, no. Please, Taehyung, where are you?

"Alarm the others. QUICK!" There was a loud whistle. There were more footsteps around me. I could hear them surrounding me.

"OVER HERE!" Someone shouts. It is one of the guards, the guard from that disgusting prince which wants to make me his concubine.

I'm running, I'm out of breath.

All of a sudden, a net captures me, trapping me in its webs. The footsteps got louder as tears started streaming down my face like rivulets.

"We finally found her." Said one of them.

Taehyung, where are you

when I need you?