47

The bell rings.

Start of lessons.

"If you want to skip classes I'll gladly do it with you, by the way." Taehyung told me.

"Go to class- you're the prince!" I chided.

"And you're not the princess?"

"Oh shit, you right." I sighed, getting up and sweeping the back of my dress.

"So we're not skipping class?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrows and bites his lips in disappointment as he stands up hesitantly.

"Hell yeah we are, let's go somewhere else, stupid." I said. "What, you thought I was going back there?" I grabbed his hand and pull him down the flight of stairs.

-

Third Person POV

Kyungmi stands as she listens to their conversation unfold. She just sighs and cradles her books in her arms while hearing them talk.

"Kyungmi-ah!" A classmate called out as Hae Won and Taehyung dash down the stairs in locked arms

"Y-yes?" She replies with a bright smile on her face. Everyone liked Song Kyungmi, she was pretty, cute, extremely nice and sociable. She had faded brown hair that was naturally wavy, large eyes, a sharp nose, long lashes and had the ideal beauty standards. She was a beauty, all right.

"What are you doing here alone? Everyone's looking for you, they all want to sit together with you!" The girl exclaimed, panting a bit from running.

"I was just relaxing for a bit, but I'm done now, let's go!" Kyungmi showed her bright smile again as she ended the sentence, locking arms with her friend.

As they were walking towards their classroom, Kyungmi suddenly stopped as she ran to the vending machine. She bought a packet of chocolate milk and passed it to the other girl.

"Thanks for coming to look for me, here you go." Kyungmi smiled again.

"Woa... thank you! Chocolate milk? You're such a kid, so cute." Her classmate said excitedly. "No wonder everyone loves you, you're so sweet."

Kyungmi immediately brightens up as she replied, "Not me! Have you seen Hae Won? She's the nicest!" After she had said that, the other student shook her head vehemently.

"NO WAY. Hae Won is such a bitch! She slept with like a hundred men and now decides to mess around with the prince." She said it in a hushed-shout voice.

"Those are just rumours, it may not be true. I personally don't believe that." Kyungmi frowned.

"H-huh? Oh yeah, I mean I just heard from a few other students, I don't believe in them either! Anyway, Hae Won doesn't look that bad, and she's pretty nice too."

"Yeah!" Kyungmi smiled as her eyes turn to crescents. The other girl looked away sheepishly.

-

"KYUNGMI SIT WITH ME!" Someone shouts from across the classroom as she enters.

"NO, ME! KYUNGMI-AH I'LL GIVE YOU ANSWERS!"

Yells echo through the class as students try to guide her to their seats.

"Sorry I'm late, professor. I won't do it again."

"You better not. One more time you're late and you get detention."

"Thank you for giving me a chance!" Kyungmi smiled, her head slightly tilted and only her eyelids were visible.

This professor has been saying that phrase, 'one more time and you get detention' for the 405th time. Because Kyungmi has always been crowded around, it made it hard for her to move to her classes. But it was also because the teachers were especially lenient and biased to her.

"Hae Won and Taehyung, where are those two?" The teacher mumbled under her breath as she looked at the attendance list.

Song Kyungmi POV

Hae Won and Taehyung are in this class too?

That means I can get closer...

to him.

-

a/n note: oml hi long time no see friends ok so just to let you know,

i'll probably be holding a QNA session for the characters in the next next chapter? so if you have ANY questions, absurd or simple, just ask! if this fails pretend u didnt see this ok

here's the list of people you can ask questions to; just comment on their names and i'll try to fit everyone's questions in!

Q N A (ONGOING)

HAE WON

TAEHYUNG

ANY OTHER BTS MEMBER

NAYEON (the girl who bought her way into the selection)

NAYEON'S BEST FRIEND (the one who broke her nail idk lol)

JENNIE (yoongi's gf and hae won's close friend in abelore)

PRINCE RYU (wanted to marry hae won)

OTHERS (minor characters)

ME! (author - the dumbass writing all this! ask me anything)

bye <3

-petalised