25

"Yah.. Wonnie..." Taehyung drawled, nudging me. I ignored him and looked at my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"PARK HAE WON!" Taehyung shouted at me, sitting up from his bed. I flinched slightly but continued to ignore him.

All of a sudden, he grabbed my phone and put it under his pillow. "HEY! My best friend!" I shouted, jumping towards his pillow.

"NOT SO FAST!" Taehyung replied, taking my phone from under the pillow and running with it. His room was big af, so I had difficulty catching up with him.

"STOP RUNNING, DAMMIT- gosh, i need to lose some weight," I heaved. I decided to give up and sit on the floor.

"Talk to me and I'll give your phone back,"

"Fine," I mumbled.

"Let's play a game together," Taehyung said with a sly smirk.

-

"BITCH-" I shouted, watching Taehyung's car take over mine. I increased in speed and zoomed faster, but ended up crashing into a wall.

"I DECLARE A RE-MATCH!" I stated after seeing Taehyung's name beside the number #1 again. This was the 54th round and I lost once more.

"I'm tired and you suck at games, Jungkook is a better partner," Taehyung whined, throwing the console on his couch and stretching.

"You can't compare me to that man, he's freakin' perfect," I said.

"I'm perfect, too," Taehyung cut in, staring at me straight in the eyes.

"Psh, what are you talking about? Have you seen his abs?" I replied, raising my voice slightly.

"Yeah? I have better abs than him!" Taehyung also started to shout.

"Jungkook is good at sports, games and almost everything! How about you?"

"I'm better than him, you don't know it yet!"

"Please, just admit that JK is boyfriend material and a total woman-killer. JIMIN TOO! Y'know what, your whole group is beautiful," I concluded.

"I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM!" He hollered. He was angry? Whaaaat?

"Ooh, is someone jealous?" I snickered.

"Since when?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, looking away with his arms crossed.

"You don't like that I'm talking about other guys, right?" I chuckled.

"No! D-don't assume, idiot," His voice softened. His stutter just made me die internally again.

"Namjoon is so charming, especially with those dimples of his. Seokjin? Damn, he be servin' looks! Yoongi has a really charismatic vibe around him, mysterious and cool. Hoseok just makes me happy without trying. Jimin... HOLY SON OF- he's so squishable and hot at the same time like how??? Jungkook is basically the synonym of perfect. They are all carved by God himself.."

I ended my ramble with a satisfied smile. It was true, all those things I said. But I was glad that I made Taehyung jealous.

I looked at him with a smile that didn't last for very long. His face was annoyed, very. His tongue was poking the inner side of his cheek as he scoffed.

"You shouldn't have said all those,"

and in a blink of an eye, his soft lips were on mine.

I sat there stunned, but slowly kissed back???

WHAAAAATTTT??? I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS ROMANCE! yes, 'what is love' was again, blasting in my head.

He leaned away and I smacked my face with my palms. Then I started muttering profanities under my breath. What did I just do? Wait, am I dreaming?

"You look shocked," Taehyung stated.

Well- no shit, sherlock.

"Your first kiss?" He continued. I coughed dramatically while saying 'yes' so it wasn't too obvious.

"What did you say?" Taehyung questioned again, leaning closer to me.

"I SAID YOU'RE DEAF, DUMB HOE!" I screamed into his ear and huffed afterwards, running towards his door...

Until he grabbed me by the waist and hugged me extremely tight. "What's with you and the 'perfect man you can only find in fanfictions' character?" I asked, escaping from his grasp.

"I dunno, natural instinct," He replied. I scoffed and then we just stared at each other for like 54 seconds. I counted.

"You gotta stop with this random eye contact thing, it makes me want to burn to ashes and fly away into the sky." Taehyung interrupted.

"Huh, why? Shouldn't I be saying that instead?" I replied, confused.

"You just make me want to explode when you look at me like that," He continued.

Sigh, what is love, really?

"Don't tell me that your heart is racing and you felt sparks when you sexually assaulted me," I answered, trying to keep my chill by joking around.

"Wha- I didn't do that-"

Just then, Jin stomped into the room.

"TAEHYUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS CHILD?!" he screamed hysterically, embracing me with a hint of protectiveness.

"I swear- I didn't-"

then he got attacked by Jungkook with bunny slippers.

Wow, what a hectic day.