34

The ceremony is over. Taehyung has selected his wife.

and that's me.

wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow.
wo-

"What are you thinking about, princess?" Taehyung leaned towards me.

"F-ck," I whispered to myself as I quickly moved my face away.

"What?" He asked me, coming closer.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomghelphelphelphelpehelphelpehelpplsplsplsplsplspls

By the way, I was doing some internet search on how to be a princess, and obviously none of it helped - since I already knew everything. But, just for some extra information.

So basically we were at the desk in my room, and I was practically laying on the table, with Taehyung's arms placed beside my sides and on the table. If you get what I mean.

"Did you just - curse? In front of me?" Taehyung smirked.

"W-what's wrong with th-that?" I replied back, lifting my head higher and giving him a look of bravery. Tried to.

"You know princesses aren't aloud to curse, right?" Taehyung continued, leaning further.

"Well, I'll do anything I want. Anything that won't get me a lawsuit or a death penalty," I stated. "And I don't care! I'm going to do what I want. I'll rule this country, I'll take over the world, I'll be a queen, I'll-"

kiss.

A very short kiss. More like a peck.

"Whaaa.....t," I drawled, looking as confused as ever.

"I don't like my puppy cursing," Taehyung pouted cutely. UGH MY HEART.

"I'm human, gosh. Stop with the cutesy names!" I grumbled. Ha. Please, go on forever.

"You know you like it," Taehyung giggles cheekily.

"Stop!" I burst out laughing as well as he started tickling me. Both of us just continued laughing and giggling like two kids at the beach.

I grabbed my pillow and started smacking him, trying to escape his grasp around my waist. "CheAter! No pillows!" His yells were muffled by the pillows.

By then, we were just fighting on the bed with pillows and blankets all messed up. After 20 minutes, we were finally exhausted.

Cuddling.

My favourite.

My head was resting on his chest while his fingers were intertwined with mine. His other hand was playing with my hair and we were watching Dora the Explorer together.

"Swiper no swiping!" Taehyung shouted along with Dora and Boots.

"You're so childish," I teased him.

"But you love me," He replied squishing my cheeks. I hummed in response, since it was very true.

"HELLO PLEASE WELCOME THE MATCHMAKER, ME!" Jin shouted as he strutted into my room.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him, obviously annoyed.

"What else? Watch Dora the Explorer, duh?" Jin said with a look. "Of course not! How's your relationship?"

"Great, but it'd be better if you didn't budge in like this," Taehyung hissed.

"Okay, okay! Relax. By the way, Hae Won, do you want to go out with me and Jimin to buy ice cream?" Jin questioned me.

"Anything for ice cream!" I squealed. Ah, long time no see...

As I was about to jump out of bed, Taehyung quickly hugged me and pulled me back. "What's wrong?" I inquired.

"Don't go with them," Taehyung whined softly. "Stay with me instead!"

"But I want ice cream!" I joined him in whining.

"I want you to stay with me!" Taehyung wailed.

"FINe! Fine! I'll stay, okay?" I groaned in reluctance. Dammit, I lost my chance.

So we spent the whole day together watching movies and having small talk.

It was, to be very honest, one of the best days of my life.

"OH! If you didn't know, your wedding is in two days!" Jin shouted.

WHAT?!

"And after the wedding you guys need to go back to school!"

WHAT?!