O.| Everyone Hates Me

Pretending - Glee Cast"Face to face and heart to heart, were so close, yet so far apart, I close my eyes I look away, that's just because I'm okay,"

"Face to face and heart to heart, were so close, yet so far apart, I close my eyes I look away, that's just because I'm okay,"

***

Jayden walks around McKinley as the new directions had just lost because of Jayden's and Rachel's kiss that missed.

Jayden punched a locker door when JBI comes towards him, "how does it feel to lose nationals by kissing your girlfriend on stage for 10 minutes?"

Jayden's mind went back to when him and Rachel were singing 'Pretending' the song what Jayden wrote when him and Rachel was together before they broke up because Rachel found that Jayden lied to her when he told her that him and Brittany didn't have sex.

Jacob looks at Jayden, "Jayden, you there?" Jayden comes back as JBI waves his hand in front of Jayden's face, "you keep doing that you're gonna lose your hand,"

JBI runs away as Jayden smirks at JBI's running figure, before he remembered what happened at Nationals, he frowned as he walked straight into the library into a lane, sitting down as he buried his head into his knees.

Rachel was walking around the corridor when she comes bumping into Quinn, the girl who Jayden then dated after Rachel breaking with him as Quinn was dating Sam, "have you seen Jayden?"

Quinn turns her head to Rachel as she closed her locker door, "I think he went into the library, he was pretty mad about something, because he punched a locker,"

Rachel thanks Quinn before walking past the locker where Jayden punched as the person was trying to open his locker, Rachel kept in a laugh.

Rachel opened the door to come in contact with the librarian, "sorry, Mrs. Wesley," the librarian nods to where Jayden is, "he's the-re," Rachel quickly thanked her before walking into the lane where Jayden was.

Jayden had his head in his knees when he felt someone touching his knee, "Go aroun-nd me," Jayden mumbled before the person kept their hand on his knee, Jayden looked up to see Rachel looking at him.

Jayden frowned at Rachel, "what are you doing here?" Rachel just let out a small smile, "trying to find you, silly, what are you doing here?"

Jayden looked into Rachel's eye, "everyone hates me," Rachel frowned at Jayden as she placed her dainty fingers onto his cheek, trancing his lip, "why would they hate you? They love you, Jayden, especially Johnny, Lucas and Lucy their your best friends,"

Jayden shook his head, "no, I was the one to initiate the kiss, so that means all the blame is on me because I was the one to lean into you,"

Rachel just gave him a wider smile, "but that's good thou," Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "how is that good, we lost?"

Rachel just kissed his cheek, "because I love you," Jayden looked at Rachel, "wait, what did you say?"

Rachel leans in closer to her boyfriend, "I love you, you are the only one that I love, not Finn, Sam or even Puck, but only you because you make me the happiest I have ever been since you joined Glee Club,"

Jayden remembered joining Glee Club, he joined because he loved singing and dancing, he didn't care if he got kicked off the football team because of it since he had his passion and people who understood him.

Rachel brought Jayden back when her soft small hand touched his forearm, "what were you feeling in the moment?"

Jayden looks at Rachel as he plays with his stress ball, "that I love you, and that I would have done or given anything to kiss you one more time,"

Rachel tried not to smile at Jayden, "so you did, you know, you gave it all up for one more kiss with me."

Jayden let out a breath, "yeah,"

Rachel looks at Jayden, as she remembered the Nationals kiss, it was probably the most romantic kiss they've ever shared with each other.

Rachel looks at Jayden, "was it worth it?" Jayden looks at Rachel as he gave her a smile, "yeah, what about you? Was it worth it for you?"

Rachel smiled at Jayden, "yeah, cause in my heart we'll have another shot at Nationals. You have to know that I.. I'm leaving, Jayden. I'm going to New York, and I'm never coming back,"

Jayden leaned into Rachel, "graduation's a year away,-" Jayden put his big hand onto Rachel's cheek as she leaned into his palm, "have you got any plans till then?"

Rachel closed her eyes as Jayden smiled at her as he leaned their foreheads against each other's, Jayden closed his eyes as he leaned into Rachel's lips, to give her a kiss on her soft, chapped lips.

Rachel held onto Jayden's hand as his hand was on her cheek, as his fingers were behind her neck, Rachel pulled away from him with a smile as she got up, "okay, let's go,"

Jayden looked up at Rachel as she was above him, "where are we going?" Rachel smiled at him as she held out her hand, "final Glee Club meeting of the year,"

Jayden chuckled as they walked into the corridor holding hands when they both stopped at the choir room door, "god, let's do this,"

Rachel opened her door as everyone turned towards them, "Hi," Jayden looked at Quinn as she motioned for them to come to her, "hiya, come on,"

Jayden went over towards Santana and Brittany, Brittany smiled at the boy as he gave her a charming smile when Rachel came underneath his arm, he kissed the top of her head as Artie smiled at the couple.

Mr. Schuester entered with a small trophy in his hands, Jayden looked at everyone to see them all smiling at the couple, "you guys want to see what 12th place looks like?"

Santana and Brittany wrapped their arms around Jayden's waist as Rachel hugged Sam and Quinn, "I love you guys,"

Santana smiled at Jayden, "and we all love you too, Jay."

***

Words: 1019
Vote, Comment and Share ❤️