25.| Sam Is Back

25.| Sam Is Back

Girls - Rita Ora ft

Girls - Rita Ora ft. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX
"Her name is Lara, we learnt a lot ah, how to do it, like we do it, like we are wanna, we just know, we just know,"

***

Jayden was smirking in the car, as Sam's dad was speaking to his dad about the job opening, and guess what?..

Sam's dad has got the job, Sam's family is moving back to Ohio in the next week, as they still have their jobs there in Kentucky, and Sam's mum is now working with Santana's dad and Jayden's mum, as Jessica Collins is the head nurse in Ohio.

Mr. Schue walked into the choir room with red cups, as Rachel couldn't be at school until after Sectionals, "hey greats news, everybody-"

Jayden walked in beside Mr. Schue, "Sectionals is going to be a challenge, but we have a-" Kurt interrupted Mr. Schue as Jayden and Mr. Schue came to the piano and put the cups down as Jayden put the sparkling cider down, "Mr. Schue, we all appreciate your endless supply of affirmations, but all the sparkling cider in the world can't deny the fact that the titanic has hit the iceberg and now we're on a sinking ship.."

Sam walks through the door, as Jayden smirks, "not if I can help it.." Mike jumped over his chair as he went towards Sam, "Sam.."

"Hey.."

Lucy smiled at Sam, as he gave her a big hug spinning her around, as Sam and Lucy used to date, "you're back!"

Quinn goes towards Sam, "come here!" Sam pulled away from Quinn, as Sam patted Jayden's shoulder, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Jayden and Rachel..I sort of lost my way, but..true friends help you find your way back.."

Jayden smiled at one of his best friend's, "let's hear it for Sam Evans!" Jayden popped the sparkling cider, "whoo..yeah!"

Sam looked at them as he grabs his guitar, "all right, enough of the sentimental stuff, it's time y'all get a little country back in this joint, oh!"

Jayden pours the cider into the red cups for everyone, "cheers!" Sam strums his guitar, "two, one, two, three.."

Jayden pours a cup for the girls, as they smiled at him, "now a red solo cup is the best receptacle for barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals.."

Sam goes towards Puck, "and you, sir, don't have a pair of testicles, if you prefer drinking from glass-" Jayden smirks, "hey, a red solo cup is cheap and disposable, and in 14 years, they are decomposable.."

Jayden dances beside Mike, "and unlike my home, they are not for foreclosesble-" Jayden sits above Sam, "Freddie Mac can kiss my ass! Ooh!"

everyone sang along with Sam, "red solo cup, uh-huh, I fill you up, let's have a party..(let's have a party) let's have a party, I love you, red solo cup.."