20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'

Emblem3 - Chloe"Chloe, I know your sister turns everyone on, but oh baby, I have no doubt your the one that I want (ooh ooh), you think she's got it all but that don't make her better, you got my heart and that's the only thing that matters,"

Emblem3 - Chloe
"Chloe, I know your sister turns everyone on, but oh baby, I have no doubt your the one that I want (ooh ooh), you think she's got it all but that don't make her better, you got my heart and that's the only thing that matters,"

***

Mr. Schue looked at the new directions and the TroubleTones as they were on the auditorium stage, "welcome, everyone, to say one of the first annual McKinley high mash-off!"

Rachel cheered as Jayden wrapped his arms around her, as he looked at Santana who glared at him as she smiled at Brittany who grabbed her hand, "okay, a couple of ground rules, everyone, there will be no heckling if any kind, okay?"

Jayden smiled at Mr. Schue, "Mr. Schue, we are so ready for this," Mr. Schue at his Male lead, "okay, that is good,"

Mr. Schue smiled at everyone, "all right, here we go, Jayden will represent the new directions; and Santana will represent the TroubleTones, for the rock-paper-scissor face-off to see who will perform first, all right?"

Jayden rubbed his hands together as he smiled at his friends, as Mr. Schue spoke, "let's get it going!"

Jayden smirked at Santana, "let's do this, one, two, three!" Jayden did paper as Santana did rock as Jayden smirked, "yeah! yeah!"

Rachel smiled as she came towards Jayden who smiled at Mr. Schue, "okay, paper covers rock, the new directions take the stage!"

Rachel looked at her boyfriend as she put her hand onto his cheek, "a kiss for the winner," Jayden smiled as him and the glee guys all went to the backstage room.

Jayden snapped his fingers, Jayden turned to face the TroubleTones, "what I want, you've got it might be hard to handle, like the flame that burns the candle, the candle feeds the flame,"

Jayden tumbled as he looked at the new directions who came out from backstage, "Eh eh,"

The new directions smiled at Jayden, "what I've got's full stock, of thoughts and dreams that scatter, you pull them all together, and how I can't explain,"

"Oh, yeah, well, well,"

Jayden smirked as the new directions sang with him, "you, I can't go for that, ohh, ohh, you make my dreams come true,"

The new directions, "I can't go for that, I can't go for that,"

Jayden came behind Quinn as he smiled at her as he came in front of them, "well, well, well, you I can't go for that, oh, yeah, you make my dreams come true,"