17.| Losing Rachel's Vigrinity

What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber"You're so indecisive of what I'm saying, trying to catch the beat, make up your heart, don't know if you're happy, or complaining, don't want for us to end where do I start, first you wanna go to the left and you ...

"You're so indecisive of what I'm saying, trying to catch the beat, make up your heart, don't know if you're happy, or complaining, don't want for us to end where do I start, first you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right, wanna argue all day, making love all night,"

***

Jayden put Artie down back to wheelchair as Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "show circle." Jayden looked at Artie, "may i, chief?-"

Artie nodded his head, "let's kick some ass!"

Jayden banged his fist into the prop, "when I think about how we came to America! Like children! Believing! Trusting!"

Santana who was beside Jayden smirked at him, "ah, trusting with our hearts open.."

"Our arms open." Tina rolled her eyes as Rosalia. 

Rory stepped forward, in character as Indio, mumbling "We came with our mouth open." 

Santana smirked as the music started up "Puerto Rico. My heart's devotion." She sang, making her way across the stage "Let it sink back in the ocean."

She used her arms to dive "Always the hurricanes blowing. Always the population growing." 

She exaggerated a bump in her stomach, using her foot to nudge Lucy forward "And the money owing. And the sunlight streaming. And the natives steaming."

She turned to face the rest of the chatters milling about the rooftop set "I like the island Manhattan." 

"I know you do." Tina spoke up. 

Santana smirked at Jayden as the girl's got into position behind her "Smoke on your pipe and put that in!" 

"I like to be in America." The girl's sang as they danced in sync "Okay by me in America. Everything free in America." 

Jayden rubbed his forfinger and thumb together "For a small fee in America." 

Santana faced off with Jayden, the girl's behind her as the boy's got in place behind him "Lots of new housing with more space." 

"Lots of doors slamming in our face." 

Santana rolled her eyes, pushing him along "I'll get a terrace apartment."