10.| So, What Dream Did You Let Go Of

Counting Stars - OneRepublic "Lately I been, i been losing sleep, dreaming 'bout the things that we could be, but baby I been, i been praying hard, said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars, lately I been, i been losing sleep, dreamin...

"Lately I been, i been losing sleep, dreaming 'bout the things that we could be, but baby I been, i been praying hard, said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars, lately I been, i been losing sleep, dreaming 'bout the things that we could be, but baby I been, i been praying hard, said no more counting dollars, we'll be, we'll be counting stars,"

***

Jayden smiled at Brittany as she saw him looking at her, as Mike stood beside him, "okay, so, before we dive into today's Booty Camp, I just want to say how impressed Mike, Jayden and I have been with everyone's progress, uh.."

Mr. Schue looked at Brittany as Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at the question, yeah? Brittany is an amazing dancer, "Brittany, why are you here?"

Brittany looked at Santana as she moved her hands around, "cause I intend on you know, dancing my way into the voter's hearts," Mr. Schue looked at both Mike and Jayden who just shrugged their shoulders, "okay, all right everyone up!"

Jayden smiled at Quinn and Finn, who was beside Lucas, Lucy, Jesse, Mia, Tyler and Elena, "now, your homework assignment was 'the widow maker' perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever, now when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out, you can have a seat,"

Mr. Shue clapped his hands as Jayden went to the front and started doing it with them, "uh, five, six, seven, eight!"

Mr. Schue looked at Brittany was doing the widow maker perfectly, "Brittany is doing alright," Jayden went up to Brittany as he put his hand out, "tap the hand,"

Brittany tap his hand as she went to go and sit down with Santana who was tapped out by Mr. Schue, "come on, Mercedes...down, open,"

Mike stood beside Jayden as they both looked at the girl, "come on, Mercedes. Down.. open, come on, Mercedes, down open. Open.. up,"

Mercedes stopped, "my ankle hurts," Mr. Schue leaned down to Mercedes, "push through it,"

Mercedes shook her head, "I don't feel good," Mr. Schue rolled his eyes, "you're fine," Mercedes looked at Mr. Schue, "no, I'm not!"

Mr. Schue looked at Jayden who just stood with his arms crossed, "Look, Mercedes, we just want you to be the best you can be, okay? Did you even practice this?"

Mercedes looked at Jayden, "stop picking on me! You're always singling me out, making me look bad!" Mr. Schue shook his head, "that's crazy,"