34.| Work This Out

34.| Work This Out

Say Something - Austin Mahone"say something cause you're driving me crazy, say something cause you're driving me wild, say something the way you work it baby,"

"say something cause you're driving me crazy, say something cause you're driving me wild, say something the way you work it baby,"

***

Jayden knocks onto Blaine's bedroom door when he hears Kurt talking to Blaine, "hey-" Jayden and Rachel popped their head into his bedroom.

"hey, guys-" Blaine smiled at the couple, "we brought you, um, some chicken noodle soup," Rachel smiled when she shows Blaine the container when Jayden closed his bedroom door, "we know it's not used to typically help eye injuries, but we figured it couldn't hurt,"

Jayden makes his way towards his girlfriend and his friends, "and we brought you a couple of uh, eye patch-featuring flicks from my collection," Jayden shows Blaine the DVD's, "i got, uh, pirates of the Caribbean: on stranger tides, Valkyrie, and Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow,"

he hands Blaine the DVD's, "aww, thank you guys," Blaine smiled at Rachel and Finn, "it's so amazing, it really means a lot to me that you'd come by to check up on me,"

"however-" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "i cannot let a single moment pass without first.." he goes into his bedside cupboard, "raising a zero-calorie toast," Blaine takes out plastic flutes, "to one Mr Kurt Hummel, aka.."

Blaine smiled at the couple, not knowing that Rachel didn't get in, "NYADA finalist," Rachel half smiled at her friend, "yay.."

"cheers," Jayden kissed his girlfriend's forehead, "uh, so Blaine, uh, when's the surgery?"

Blaine turns towards Jayden, when he pours champagne into the flute, "this week," Blaine lets out a deep breath, "honestly, i'm terrified,"

"don't sweat it, dude," Jayden half smiled at Blaine and Kurt, "you'll heal up good as new," Rachel held her boyfriend's hand, "yeah, and there are tons of legendary performers who've only had one eye: Sammy Davis.. Jr, Columbo,"

Jayden smiled again, "and Stevie Wonder, he's doing good with no eyes at all.." Blaine looks at Jayden and Rachel, "you guys, i'm really upset that i'm missing Michael week, it just totally sucks,"

Jayden looks in the corner of Blaine's room, going towards the guitar what was placed onto a guitar stand, "well, that's why we figured we'd bring a little bit of Michael to you,"

"yup-" Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, kissing her boyfriend's cheeks, "okay-" she looked at her boyfriend when Jayden started strumming the guitar.