13.| Last Friday Night T.G.I.F

You Don't Own Me - Grace "You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys, you don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys"

"You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys, you don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys"

***

Jayden sat down with Rachel on the chairs as Rachel was originally talking to Kurt and Blaine about something before Kurt grabbed Blaine's hand moving them to the back seats, "hey baby,"

Before Rachel could say anything, Mr. Schue interrupted, "okay, everyone. I have some very exciting news. Due to the collective spirit of this club- particularly the hard ad sales work of Kurt and Jayden and the generosity of the entire Hummel-Hudson and Collins household- it's my pleasure to announce that we have raised the money to do West Side Story this year. All right!"

Rachel jumped up, "good job, everyone. Great job." Mr. Schue looks at everyone, "thank you, thank you. Blaine you actually had something you wanted to say, right?"

Blaine got up, "yes, i did," Jayden looks at Blaine, "come on up," Blaine walked to the front, "I just wanted to knowledges that we've all had a really rough week, what with Mercedes leaving. So I prepared a little something to show what Mr. Schue just said-that the magic is still here. So this remind us of what glee is all about, which is fun."

Blaine winked at Rachel as she just smiled at him, she turned to the band and nodded her head, "let's do this,"

Blaine lays down next to Brittany as he put her head into his shoulder as they both kicked their legs up.

Blaine (with Jayden and Mike):
There's a stranger (in my bed)
There's a pounding (in my head)
Glitter all over (the room)
Pink flamingos (in the pool)
I smell like a (minibar)
DJ's passed out (in the yard)
Barbies on the (barbecue)
This a hickey (or a bruise?)

Blaine ran towards Mike and Tina as they both smiled at Jayden who was kissing Rachel's cheek.

Blaine with Jayden and Mike:
Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure
It ruled
Damn!

Tina was with Artie as Brittany then ran towards the tables with Tina and Rachel as Blaine, Mike and Jayden danced beneath them.

Blaine with New Directions:
Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot