27.| The Best Christmas Ever!

Teamwork - Mackenzie Ziegler "all my girls untie, rockin' side by side, watch my team work every day and night, yeah, we're shinin', we're shinin', we're shinin', with our teamwork,"

"all my girls untie, rockin' side by side, watch my team work every day and night, yeah, we're shinin', we're shinin', we're shinin', with our teamwork,"

***

"ahh, I don't want a lot for christmas, there is just one thing I need.."

Jayden and Mike did a move as the music went, "i don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree," Mercedes sprinkles snow onto the tree.

she turns to the new directions, as Jayden smiled brightly at her, "make my wish come true, ohh, all I want for christmas..is you.."

Jayden and Mike both danced their way towards Mercedes smiling as Kurt and Puck went around the tree, "I don't want a lot for christmas,"

Jayden makes his way towards the chairs, as Rory and Mercedes held the christmas wrapping paper, as he goes through it, "there is just one thing I need.."

"and I..." the girls of the new directions sang, as Brittany and Santana make their way towards her putting for christmas decorations around her, "don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree,"

Jayden threw a box towards Mike, who caught it as he puts it underneath the christmas tree, "I don't need to hang my stocking-"

Mercedes goes past Sam, as Jayden turns his head towards them as Rachel smiled at her boyfriend who wore his letterman jacket over his flannel shirt and white t-shirt, "there upon the fireplace,"

Brittany puts tinsel around Jayden's neck, as Santana wraps her arms around her girlfriend's waist putting her tinsel over them, "Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day,"

the new directions girls grab tinsel as they all go around in a circle, as Jayden, Finn, Puck, Mike and Artie dance with themselves playfully, "I just want you for my own, more then you could ever know,"

Rachel spins around, "make my wish come true-" she wraps her tinsel around her boyfriend's neck, "baby, all I want for christmas, is you..."

"Oh..."

the new directions looked at each other, "all I want for christmas, is you," they sang as Mercedes smile, "oh.."

"baby.."

Jayden and Mike both bumped their bums, "all I want for christmas, is you," Jayden holds one end of the tinsel as Rachel spins herself towards her boyfriend, "all I want for christmas,"