2.| Where's Quinn?

2.| Where's Quinn?

Help Me Help You - Logan Paul ft

Help Me Help You - Logan Paul ft. Why Don't We
"Everything is difficult, help me help you, girl, what you tryna do? Cause I don't got a clue. No, I ain't no Scooby-Do (help me help you) cause I'm hungrier then you, I just wanna get some food and you about to kill my mood,"

***

Rachel looks at Jayden as he was laughing with Finn as Lucy and Jesse stood beside them, as Lucy leaned up to kiss Finn's cheek when Rachel came towards them, "come on, we've got glee club,"

Rachel rushed with Jayden as she held his big hand in her small one, Jayden sat down beside Rachel with Lucas on his other side, "Where's Quinn?" Lucas frowned, noticing the missing blonde.

"MIA." Artie admitted "No-one's heard from her. It's sad, I miss her."

Tina sighed "No-one's gonna join, Mr. Schue."

"They will." Will assured, mostly himself "All they need is a little inspiration...and I happen to have some, courtesy of Al Motta's of Motta's Pianos. Bring them in, guys. You guys are gonna love this."

"Whoah, wow, okay." Kurt raised his hands "If there are purple pianos involved in this, I am on board."

Will sat himself on top of one "These pianos were repossessed from foreclosed homes. They're cast-offs, just like all of us. Used, in need of repairs-"

"But they're still capable of making beautiful music." Tina smiled softly.

"Right." Will cleared his throat, "So Mr. Motta, as a lover of the arts, agreed to donate them to Glee. I fixed them up, painted them purple, and the Purple Piano Project was born."

Will shook his head "Now I'm going to be placing these grape-y uprights randomly throughout the school and whenever you see one, no matter what you're doing, I want you to sing a song."

Johnny raised a hand "What if I'm on the toilet and there's one in the bathroom like in the corner?"

"then play tinkle tinkle, little st-"

Puck was cut off as Will loudly spoke "Now, use this assignment to attract kids who are just like you. Kids who can't keep the music inside. Those are the kinds of additions that we need to win it all this year." He sighed "Now for many of you, this is your last year."

Rachel smiled sadly as Jayden wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer into his chest. "Let's make it special."