28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Riptide - Vance Joy"lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left hand man,"

Riptide - Vance Joy
"lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left hand man,"

***

Jayden sat in the front row alongside Brittany and Santana, when Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "it's a very, very, merry, merry christmas, even better than the one before,"

Jayden smiled at the two girls who sat down beside him when Brittany points towards Santana who does a halo sign, "got my halo on, i know what i want,"

Rachel motions for Blaine to come close towards her when her back is against his chest, "it's who i'm with, it's an extraordinary merry christmas,"

"even better than the one before," Jayden held out his hand towards Santana who just half smiled at him when Johnny does the same to Brittany, "gonna stay with you til Santa grants my wishes,"

Jayden stood up pulling Santana along with him when he smiled at the girl when Johnny pulled up Brittany, "think he's knocking on my front door,"

Jayden sang with the new directions, "got my halo on, i know what i want," he spins Santana towards Johnny when he smiled at his girlfriend, when she goes back towards Blaine, "it's who i'm with,"

Mike pumps his fist into the air when Jayden just chuckled at one of his best friends, "it's an extraordinary merry christmas," Santana circled around Jayden when Brittany does the same to Johnny who just dancing by himself, "even better than the one before,"

"it's a very, very merry, merry christmas.." Jayden, Santana, Johnny and Brittany smiled at them when they all sat down on the front row.

"i bow to you," he clapped his hands when Jayden half smiled at his girlfriend when he remembered that he shouldn't be dancing with them, "oh, god, gold, gold! that's what i'm talking about,"

Rachel put her hand onto Blaine's chest, "i see cheerios behind you, kind of a dancing Santa thing," Rachel looked at Artie, "just as long as they don't upstage us,"

"good-" Artie rolled to the front when he was about to say something when Coach Sylvester came into the room, "look at you do-gooders, hard at work,"

Artie looks at Coach, "Coach Sylvester, we're in the middle of rehearsal," Coach Sylvester looks at them, "and i think it's great you're working so hard on your performance," Artie turns to her, "and i'll tell you what,"