32.| Starting Something

Happier - Marsahmello "lately, i've been, i've been thinking, i want you to be happier, i want you to be happier, when the morning comes, when we see what we've become,"

"lately, i've been, i've been thinking, i want you to be happier, i want you to be happier, when the morning comes, when we see what we've become,"

***

"you wanna be starting something!"

Jayden smiled at his friends when he held onto his head, with his other hand on his trousers near his crotch.

when he pulls his hand away, high fiving Blaine and everyone else as they were in the auditorium, Jayden goes towards Rachel kissing the top of her forehead.

Santana and Brittany smiled at the couple, as Jayden was doing the moonwalk with Mike beside him when they were talking to Finn, Lucy, Mike, Tina, Puck and Quinn, "they're cute,"

Brittany smiled at her girlfriend, "yeah, they are-" she kissed her girlfriend's tanned hand, "but we're more cuter,"

***

Jayden, Rachel, Blaine, Santana, Kurt, Lucy and Artie sat in the lima bean, drinking their coffees, "okay, favourite Michael Jackson memory, go.."

Jayden looked at Blaine, "when i was six, my mom had put on one of Michael Jackson's song, i think it was human nature and i actually don't know what i was doing-" he scratched his neck, "apparently i was doing the moonwalk and that's when i knew that i wanted to be a dancer,"

Lucy smiled at boy when Rachel kissed her boyfriend's cheek when Artie went, "when i was one, my mom showed me one of his Motown special," Jayden drank his coffee, "and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, i uttered my first words, hot damn,"

Kurt smiled when Jayden chuckled at his wheelchair friend, "i one the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude," Rachel looked down at her coffee, "he was the first one to pull off a sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic,"

everyone's attention went onto Rachel, who had her hand in Jayden's, "i have to be honest.. i never really got him,"

"and we are no longer on speaking terms," Artie and Lucy said in sync making everyone around the table chuckle, "no, i think he's an amazing performer, but i've never really just got what he was about,"

"Rachel, he's best friend with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor," Rachel closed her eyes, "no, all i'm saying is, i-i just... i haven't connected with him the way they i have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens, Sondheim, Schwartz,"