30.| The Proposal Idea

Marry Me - Train "marry me, if i ever get, the nerve to say hello, in this cafe, say you will, say you will, together can never be close enough for me,"

Marry Me - Train
"marry me, if i ever get, the nerve to say hello, in this cafe, say you will, say you will, together can never be close enough for me,"

***

Jayden stood in the choir room the next day, his hand holding onto his black bag strap, looking down at Artie, "hey Artie, we wanted to talk to you about something,"

Tina turns to her ex-boyfriend, "we think you need a Becky-vention," Jayden looked at his friends, "you were spotted having dinner with her at Breadstix,"

"so?"

Jayden leaned against the piano where Santana sat on the piano bench, "so, it's a little weird," Puck looked at Artie, "seriously, dude, what's your angle?"

Artie looked at Puck, "i don't have an angle," he turned to his friends again, "she asked me if i wanted to go to Breadstix, and i said yes,"

Jayden half-smiled at Artie, "look, we think it's great that you're being so, so nice to Becky, but we just.." Rachel came from behind Quinn, "i don't, i know that girl-"

Jayden turns towards Santana, when he sat down beside her with a little slap to the back of her head, "that girl's a sly, conniving bitch,"

"we just.." Jayden turned his head towards Mercedes who sat at the top of the levels, "we think you should be careful,"

Finn who sat beside Lucy spoke, "yeah, dude, you don't wanna lead her on, i mean, she's gonna think that you want.." Artie interrupted Finn, "what is she gonna think... that she's fun to be around, that i had a good time hanging out with her?"

Artie looked at his friends, turning to look at his friends behind him, "you guys talk a good game how it's okay to be different, how it's what's on the inside that counts," Artie shook his head, "but i think you're just as narrow-minded as the rest of the school,"

he half smiled, "i like spending time with Becky, she knows what it's like to be trapped by a disability," Rachel frowned, "she doesn't care what people think about her, she's really optimistic about life, which is really amazing considering what life has handed her,"

and with that Artie wheeled out of the choir room, Jayden looked at his friends quickly going towards Rachel kissing her cheek, when he tried to go after Artie.

***

Jayden watched as Finn walked out of a classroom, "Finn!" Finn didn't turn around as Jayden furrowed his eyebrows.