4.| Definitely Not Smart

Girls just want to have fun - Cyndi Lauper "Some boys take a beautiful girl, oh, and they hide her away from the rest of the world, but not me, I wanna be the one in the sun, girls, they wanna have fun, oh girl, they

"Some boys take a beautiful girl, oh, and they hide her away from the rest of the world, but not me, I wanna be the one in the sun, girls, they wanna have fun, oh girl, they.."

***

Jayden put posters of himself when he was at football practice as Azimio came beside Jayden looking at the posters in his other arm, "you want some help?"

Jayden turned to Azimio, as he lightly nodded handing him some posters, Azimio and Jayden go way back to when they were in the first grade together, they both had Mrs. Jordan as their teacher.

Azimio looked at Jayden as he put up some posters on the opposite wall, "so hows you arm?" Jayden looked at his wrist, "yeh, it's good, I have about 4 weeks left,"

Azimio grinned, "so does that mean you can still play football?" Jayden just grinned back at his childhood best friend, "yeah, but need to be careful not to get tackled,"

Azimio mouth went into a smirk, "good because we can't have our captain injured because of the cheerios,"

Jayden saw Rachel down the corridor with Lucas, Lucy and Finn smiling at each other as Rachel laughed with the couple as Finn let out a goofy grin, "well, i have got to go, but I will see you in Chemistry," Azimio nodded at his childhood best friend as he watched Jayden walk away.

***

Rachel saw down the corridor that Jayden was wearing his straps of his bag over his broad shoulders as he came up to the three of them with posters in his un-bandaged arm, "hey baby,"

Rachel placed a kiss to Jayden's lips, "hi,"

Finn and Lucy looks at the posters in Jayden's hands, "what's that?" Jayden looked at his posters before he smiled, "I am campaigning for senior class president, and this year I am gonna win,"

Rachel frowned as Jayden looked at her, "what's wrong?" Rachel looked at Jayden's lips, "Kurt is campaigning for senior class president and I promised him that I would vote for him,"

Jayden frowns, "oh,"

Rachel looked at Jayden about to touch his cheek when he moved away from Rachel, "uhm, I have to get to Chemistry, Azimio's waiting for me,"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "oh, okay, I will see you in Glee Club," Jayden just nods as he walks away, as he held his bag with his left hand with his posters also in that hand before he stuffs his posters inside his bag before zipping his bag up and walking down the corridor straight into Chemistry.

***

Azimio grinned at Jayden as he walked out of Chemistry with Brittany beside him, Jayden rolled his eyes as he looked at Brittany, about to say something when he just closes his mouth opening his locker as Brittany helped him opening his locker.

Brittany smirked as Jayden styled his hair in his small locker mirror, "you still love your hair?"

Jayden looks at Brittany, "I love Rachel as well, but right now we are just not talking," Brittany frowns, "why?"

Jayden left out a sigh as she shoved his books into his bag, "she's voting for Kurt when I'm campaigning as well,"

Brittany just frowned, "does she have a reason?" Jayden just nods his head while rolling his eyes, "yeah, but I thoughts she would vote for m-" Brittany cuts him off.

"Kurt probably asked her, before you were even campaigning for president, so you and Rachel have to make up, I don't like you sad, Jay,"

Jayden just lets out a small smile as he closed his locker, looking around the corridor to see Rachel at her locker with a small frown on her face, "I have to go-"

Brittany just pushed Jayden into Rachel's direction, "go!" Jayden nodded as he straightens himself out as he stopped beside Rachel's locker, "Hi,"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "hey," Jayden sighed, "I'm sorry, I am sorry for not talking to you for about-" Jayden looked at his watch, "for about 3 hours because you're voting for Kurt, I don't care who you vote for even though I'd like it to be me, just it's okay because I love you,"

Rachel just smiled at Jayden as his casted-arm went to her cheek, "Jayden, it's okay. Kurt saw me and you not talking because of the voting, so he said I could vote for who I want, he doesn't mind, but I love you too so much,"

Jayden pecks Rachel's lips, as his fingers touched Rachel's cheek causing goosebumps on her arms, "I don't mind who you vote for,"

Jayden sighed as he looked at Rachel, "I am definitely not smart but I thought that if I win senior class president, that I could make you my Vice President, so I can spend more time with you, and I know it's cheesy, but it's our last years together before you go to New York and I go to Harvard or Stanford or even Yale,"

Rachel just smiled, "I would definitely like to be your Vice President, if you win so then I can spend my time with you, too"

***

Rachel looked at Jayden as they were in his treehouse in his back garden, "but right now there's you and me,"

Rachel smirked as she glanced upwards like Gabrielle did in the movie when Jayden's treehouse roof opened and Rachel gasped as Jayden now smirk at her, "Right here, Right now, I'm looking at you and,"

Jayden grinned as his hand was against Rachel's smooth bare cheek, as he smiled "my heart love the view, cause you mean everything,"

Jayden's Mom then looked at Jayden as his lips were about to press up against Rachel's when, "Jayden dinner! Hi Rachel,"

Rachel lightly giggled as Jayden grabbed her hand when they came down the steps into his house where she saw Johnny, Jayden's Mom and Jesse and Jensen.

Jayden's Mom smiled at Rachel, "Hello, come sit next to Jayden and Jessy," Jayden's little sister smiled brightly at Rachel as she leaned into Jayden's side, "Jay, sh-e prewty,"

Jayden just looked at Rachel as she nodded, "she is very pretty, Jessy and no Jensen, she's not Lucy Hale,"

Rachel raised her eyebrows at Jayden as he sighed as his mother and family let's out a loud laugh, "he thinks everyone is Lucy Hale, you know from Pretty Little Liars,"

Rachel just nods her head understanding Jayden, as she turned to Jensen, "she is very pretty so thank you for complimenting me,"

Jensen smirked at his older brother, "haha, Jay," Jensen sticks his tongue out when their mom (Jessica) looks at Jensen, "Jensen, that is not the behaviour we have around the table say sorry to your brother,"

Jensen looks at Jayden, "sorry, Jay," their mom then looks at Jayden, "you say sorry too," Jayden sighed as he apologises to his little brother.

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️