18.| I Guess I Just Dig Van Halen

Perfect - Ed Sheeran "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song, when you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath,"

***

Jayden kissed Rachel as she smiled as she pulled away from the boy, she loved as her fingers traced his chest, "I love you,"

Jayden smiled as Rachel looked up at him with big loving eyes, "I love you too," Rachel pecked his lips, "I have got Chemistry, I will see you in Glee Club right?"

Jayden nodded as his fingers traced her cheek, "yeah-" Jayden let out a breath, "we will win at Sectionals,"

Jayden came into the geometry room as Rachel left him with one last kiss as the bell rang, Jayden fist bumped Puck, Finn and Mike while Blaine just smiled at the boy, Jayden smiled at the three girls, Santana, Brittany and Jess, "hey guys,"

Brittany smiled at her ex-boyfriend as she looked him up and down, as he gave them a dimpled smile, "hey, Jayden,"

Jayden sat in between Finn and Brittany in his normal seat as Brittany played with his sunglasses what was on his head as Blaine just smiled at the boy.

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at Puck and Finn, "did you do your homework, dude?"

Finn shook his head as Jayden nudged Puck who was staring at Mrs. Corcoran, "Oh, wow, man,"

Mike laughed as Brittany and Santana both looked at the five boys as they were laughing, "wait, w-wait, a second, man,"

Finn looked at Jayden and  Puck, "what do you think the teacher's gonna look like-" Santana popped her gum, "this year?"

Puck smirked as he stood beside them as he played his guitar, "woah!" Jayden threw his books onto the floor as Jayden faked playing the drums as he slides his sunglasses down.

"T-teacher, stop that screaming," Brittany jumped on the table as Jayden helped her up as she shook her hips along with Santana as Jayden bit his lip, "teacher, don't you see? Don't want to be no Upton fool,"

Jayden smiled towards Jess who was shaking her hips with Brittany and Santana on the tables, "maybe I should go to Hell, but I am doing well,"

Jayden smirked at Brittany, "teacher needs to see after school," Jayden and Puck sat down on chairs when Mrs. Corcoran walked past as they stared at her ass, "I think of all the education that I missed,"