14.| U2's over-rated

Back To You - Louis Tomlinson ft

Back To You - Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha
"I call you but you never even answer, I tell myself I'm done with wicked games, but then I get so numb with all the laughter, that I forget about the pain,"

***

Jayden walked in the hallway with his head a bit up as he wore his letterman jacket as he last Johnny who was with talking with Elena, Jesse and Lucas as Tyler was at basketball practice, Jayden let out a sigh as he saw Brittany with Santana and Mercedes down the hallway, "hey,"

Jayden looked at Brittany with a small smile before looking at two girls, "I saw you guys perform and it was incredible. I don't want it to be this way, but..I understand, I just - want what's best for all of you,"

Jayden bit on his bottom lip as he looked at Brittany as he got a hold of his bag strap, "Britt, I need to apologise. You were there for me on my darkest days, and what I said wasn't cool, I don't want to ruin our friendship - any of our friendships,"

Santana and Mercedes smiled a little as Brittany gave Jayden a big half smile, "I accept your apology," Jayden let out a small smile as he wrapped his arms around Brittany's waist, "thanks- um.. I guess, I will see you guys around,"

Brittany nods her head, "okay," Santana gave Jayden a small wave, "bye, Jayden,"

Brittany looked at Jayden as he just went towards Rachel, "hey, Jayden!" Jayden turned to Brittany to see her smirking, "good luck at the Senior Class President Elections and at Sectionals,"

Jayden just gave Brittany a grin, "well, you know I am gonna win," Brittany just waved off Jayden playfully as he waved bye to Brittany, Santana and Mercedes as Rachel smiled at him, "did you make things right?"

Jayden nodded his head as he put his arm around his girlfriend's waist, "yeah, I know they will come back, it's gonna be a good year"

***

Jayden shoved his things into his locker as he heard, "say U2's over-rated, say it!"

Jayden closed his locker quickly running off to the corner to find a Cheerio looking at him as he ran past her to see Rick 'the stick' Nelson holding Rory against a locker, "Never!"

Jayden was now behind Rick as he had punched the guys behind Rick who were keeping a look out, "Hey! Leave him alone!"

Rick looked at Jayden, "or what, Jayden? You're gonna fun crying to Mr. Schue? Oh, I'm shakin'," Jayden shook his head, "no, not Mr. Schue. Coach Beiste,"

Rick looked at Jayden as he still held Rory against the locker as Jayden pulled back Rick as he held his hockey jersey before raising his fist to punch Rick in the face, "I shouldn't have to say that, Rick. You should just leave Rory alone or I will beat up your ass,"

Rick let go off Rory as he looked at the Cheerio as she came past Jayden towards the three hockey jocks who were holding their noses, "thanks, Jayden Collins. I have got no reason to expect you to be nice to me after I ruined your Glee Club,"

Jayden just put his hand onto Rory's shoulder, "I get it, you were just trying to make friends. I know it's not easy being the new kid around school, not fitting in anywhere, and when no-one stood up for you, I should have stood up for you, look I will tell you what, I know you're not a leprechaun, so, I'll grand you a wish,"

Jayden smirked as he and Rory walked towards the choir room where everyone stood as Rachel looked at Jayden smiling at him, as Mike spoke, "awful lot of empty chairs in here,"

Rachel shook her head, "this is a diseater, this is not the way that senior year of Glee Club was supposed to be,"

Mr. Schue sighed, "look guys, I know this is gonna be hard. This isn't how I pictured it starting out this year, either-"

Jayden looked at Mr. Schue, "then I guess we've got our work cut out for us, what happens when the pope dies?"

Kurt and Lucas looked up, "heaven, you'd think,"

Jayden just smiled at Kurt, "you get a new pope. There's always new talent to be found. Always a new voice, right, Mr. Schue? Well, everybody, I'd like to introduce my friend Rory Flanagan. He's interested in joining the Glee Club,"

Quinn looked at Jayden before looking at Rory, "Can this kid even sing?" Jayden put his bag beside Blaine as he handed out music sheets to the band, "I sing at mass every Sunday, and I love American music. If you don't mind, I'd like to dedicate this song to my family, who I miss so much,"

Jayden sat down in front of Kurt and Rachel as Elena squeezed his shoulder happy that she had someone who had the same accent as her.

Rory smiled as everyone looked at him as he snag," It's time for us to part, yeah, it's best for us to part, Oh, but I love you,"

Jayden looked behind him to Rachel as she smiled at her boyfriend, "Ooh, I love you, take care of yourself, I'll miss you,"

Jayden smiled as he felt someone dance beside him, he turned his head to see Blaine dancing," And no more tears to cry, I'm out of goodbyes," Rachel leaned onto her boyfriend's shoulders before whispering into his ear, "he's magical,"

Rachel leaned backwards as Finn was smiling at Lucy as they were both dancing with their hands, "It's time for us to part, although it breaks my heart, Oh, cause I love you. Ooh, I love you, take care of yourself, take care of yourself, take care of yourself, I love you-" Jayden's mouth formed into a smirk at Rory, as he finished.

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️