6.| Booty Camp!

6.| Booty Camp!

Every Breath You Take - The Police"Every breath you take, every move you make, Every move bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you,"

"Every breath you take, every move you make,
Every move bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you,"

***

Mike and Jayden danced as they both high fived each other as Jayden's arm was now in a bandage rather then a cast since his bones were getting stronger.

Mr. Schue did a hoop with his hands as Jayden moves through his hands as Jayden smirked at Finn, who looked at Lucy who was beside him smiling at her friend, "go on, Jay,"

Jayden looked at Mercedes as she looked at Mike dancing around with Jayden, "listen, Mr. Schue, I'm all for participating, but Shay says I'm more of a Park and bark, and I tend to agree,"

Finn looked at Mercedes confused, "a what and what?"

Mercedes sighed as she looked at Finn, "a park and bark, I stand centre stage singing the notes no one else can while all of you guys dance around me,"

Mr. Schue shook his head as he looked at Mercedes, "Booty Camp is about all of you dancing, Mercedes. In unison," Jayden held his hand out for Mercedes.

Jayden smiled as she looked at him before getting up, "I mean look at Vocal Adrenaline. When they're in synch- one big terrifying machine, they're unstoppable. Mike, Jayden do your guys thing, let's go,"

Mike stood with Jayden as he watched as the stood in a line, "the jazz square, the grapevine, Step-touch, the kick ball change and pivot. We perfect these basics, we'll win nationals. Grapevine to the right,"

Jayden smirked as Mike pointed at him, "five, six, seven, eight, keep it going,"

Puck rolled his eyes as Jayden smirked at his best friend, "I am in hell,"

Jayden looked at Finn, "Finn, you look like you are steeping on bees, come in, Mercedes, blend." Finn raised his hands as Lucy just giggled.

Kurt does jazz hands as Mr. Schue looked at Jayden, giving him a look, Jayden turned his head to Kurt, "Kurt, jazz hands,"

Kurt out his hands to the side of him, "fine,"

***

Jayden was at Burt's car shop as Rachel sat down beside him as she handed him the tools, "lug nut,"

Rachel looked at Jayden as he had black smoke on his nose, smiling at him as she handed him the lug nut, before he spoke again, "wrench,"