24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam

Beautiful Life - Union J"Pick it, pick it, it's a beautiful life, beautiful life, beautiful life, it's a beautiful life, beautiful life, beautiful life,"

"Pick it, pick it, it's a beautiful life, beautiful life, beautiful life, it's a beautiful life, beautiful life, beautiful life,"

***

Jayden stood in the choir room along with Finn, as Jayden went near to the chairs of the choir room as he walked around them, "Sectionals is in our auditorium for the first time since 1963,"

Mr. Schue and Finn were looking in the book, "too much talking, not enough looking for songs for Sectionals.. we need to do something upbeat,"

Jayden looks at Mr. Schue and one of his best friends, "Mr. Schue, maybe we need to concentrate on our performer problem before we set our set list..I mean, at least the cheerios, can dance, we need star power, we need Sam Evans.."

Mr. Schue shook his head with a look, "San transferred, his whole family moved, we don't even know where he is.." Finn smirked, "he's in Kentucky.."

Jayden smiled, "it's just across the border from Cincinnati, it's about four hours from here, even homeless people have Facebook, and we can't do this without him.."

Jayden walked past Mr. Schue and Finn, as he smiled going on his phone as he searched up the destination to Kentucky.

***

Jayden and Rachel walked into a stripper bar in Kentucky as Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "Sam works in a bar?"

Rachel looked at her boyfriend, even though Jayden's father is upset with Rachel, Rachel apologised to Jayden and they worked things out, and now they are happy again, "well, there aren't a lot of theatres in northern Kentucky, so theatre groups just have to perform in whatever space they can find.."

Jayden looked down at his girlfriend, "there's a lot of ladies here-like older ladies.." Rachel walked towards the stage, "Jayden, it's no secret that dinner theatre appeals to elderly women.."

"Good afternoon, ladies! are you ready to meet the man of stallionz?" upbeat music comes on, "then please welcome to the stage-cobra!" a man comes out of the stage in a fireman outfit, as he rolls his hips.

Jayden looked at Rachel, "oh, no.."

"Someone get the door, 'cause here comes Mr. Package.." a another man comes out in a polic uniform, as Rachel looked at Jayden, "oh, god no.."

"and ladies, let's give a warm welcome to white chocolate!" Sam comes out in a builder uniform, as he takes off the vest to show his abs, sam rolls his hips as he takes the money, when they pull off their uniform, "that's not a image I can ever get out of my mind.."