15.| Cooter Mankins

15.| Cooter Mankins

I'm Feeling You - Rak Su"I'm feeling you, so what are we gonna do, I'm feeling you, so what are we gonna do tonight? I'm feeling you, so what are we gonna do (yeah) I'm feeling you,"

"I'm feeling you, so what are we gonna do, I'm feeling you, so what are we gonna do tonight? I'm feeling you, so what are we gonna do (yeah) I'm feeling you,"

***

Jayden put up Rachel's posters as Azimo was doing Jayden's down the other corridor as Jayden was now healed, "um...one over there.."

Jayden smiled at his girlfriend, "um..." Jayden stuck the poster onto the wall as he looked at his girlfriend, "so, you, um..you still haven't told me who you're voting for yet,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend, "well, I haven't decided Kurt's one of my best friends. It's kind of hard to vote against your friend,"

Rachel leaned against the wall as she came closer to Jayden, "well, I mean, you can't do this with your best friend," Jayden let a small smile before Rachel's lips attacked his.

Jayden grinned at his girlfriend as he leaned against the wall, "not unless we were going out." Rachel let out a small laugh, "what's gotten into you?"

Rachel smiled, "nothing, it's just the confidence of success. I mean, I sold the April Rhodes Auditorium for three shows, Jacob Ben Israel's poll have me in tied for first place in the presidential race, and I have the hottest guy in school. I hope that my radiance isn't too much for you,"

Jayden grinned, "it won't be after Friday night," Rachel looked at Jayden, "what's Friday night?"

Jayden grinned, "that is the day that the recruiter from Ohio State is coming. They're looking for a new quarterback." Rachel smirked, "really? That's amazing!"

Jayden gave Rachel a small smile, "yeah, I know. You... you're not pissed?" Rachel shook her head, "no..no, of course not. It's not like NYADA has a football team. It's really happening. You know, our dreams are coming true, and we're growing up,"

Jayden's lip quirked upwards at Rachel, "I know, and hey, I was thinking. Um, My Dad and Mum are out for the week and I have the whole house to myself. Maybe you could come over." Rachel looked into Jayden's eyes, "to your house?"

Rachel looked at Jayden's lip as he hit on his lip as Rachel gave him a small smile, "I'll be there at 6:00," Rachel leaned into Jayden again as he was smiling when Rachel wrapped her arm around Jayden's neck bringing him closer to her.

Jayden watched as Rachel smiled at him again before she walked away as Jayden faced his girlfriend's poster, "Oh, boy,"

***